Player Watch #26 Luke Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

d05af3810baa11138a15ef8d759b18c8

Luke Parker
Luke Parker has plenty of football ahead and has already compiled a resume packed with impressive achievements. Since landing at the Sydney Swans via the 2010 AFL Draft, he has won a 2012 premiership medal, earned All Australian selection and won two Bob Skilton medals. In 2015, he was added to the club’s leadership group at the age of just 22, and has led the team as a co-captain alongside Josh Kennedy and Dane Rampe since 2019. While Parker is among the league’s elite midfielders, his strong marking and expert game awareness make him a genuine threat when rotating through the forward line.

Luke Parker
DOB: 25 October 1992
DEBUT: 2011
DRAFT: #40, 2010 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Langwarrin (Vic)/Dandenong U18

Good Lukeing <3 I'm so keen to get a 26 premiership guernsey and 21 on my away or 2013 premiership jumper. It doesn't feel right not getting 21 this year but what can I do :(

He loooks to be in the Kirky, Jude, Jack mould. Would back him over that cat Jetta any old day!

why is jetta a cat?
you don't think to win a premiership a team needs a couple of 'outside players'?
almost 50 goals.
you think we would of got to or won the final without him?
i think we could of done it without parker though i like him and hope he turns into a good player for us. he is not there yet.

why is jetta a cat?
you don't think to win a premiership a team needs a couple of 'outside players'?
almost 50 goals.
you think we would of got to or won the final without him?
i think we could of done it without parker though i like him and hope he turns into a good player for us. he is not there yet.

Ease up, was posted last year in august.

It was a bargain!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker = potentially Joel selwood

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Pull the brakes son. I reckon Parker will be a beauty, but to compare him to Joel Selwood? Come on man! That's taking it too far i reckon. Parker will never be a ducker. Quack.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Pull the brakes son. I reckon Parker will be a beauty, but to compare him to Joel Selwood? Come on man! That's taking it too far i reckon. Parker will never be a ducker. Quack.

Joel ain't no ducker, Scott and Adam are but not Joel. If Parker becomes half the player that Joel is il be wrapped

Joel ain't no ducker, Scott and Adam are but not Joel. If Parker becomes half the player that Joel is il be wrapped

Are you kidding me, 3 sensational ducks by Joel completely turned the tide in the Freo/Geel final. I didn't even care who won and I was furious at both him for doing it and the umps for getting fooled.

A breakout season was always on the cards but he's been awesome so far.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You know this thread is just Vonn bait...

On a serious note he was brilliant today.

As I mentioned in page 1, he has a great torso, which has a proven correlation with fantastic football skills.

Also - he has taken the 'Good Lukeing' nickname in good spirit. Big tick!

I don't usually jump on the bandwagon this early, especially having seen so little of him... but this kid looks the goods so far... has that star quality about him

I'd Like to put my hand up and say I was one of the first on the bandwagon. He's gonna be a gun and will be a premiership player with the swans.

Still riding the wagon. Understandably, after that game, it's gotten a little crowded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back