Preview Swans v Blues Friday Night Lights 26th May 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking there will be another weird technicality that decides the result here.

Both teams severely out of form, will be another head scratcher but hope it goes our way again

Good changes. Glad to see Wicks back because we have stuff all forward pressure at the moment outside of Ryan Clarkes contributions.

EHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I dont know about this Melican and Wicks haven't played in ages.

Stephens and Gould just got their papers stamped.
I know Gould has only had 3 games but I think we've seen enough to know he won't make it. Has skill but is far too slow and lumbering for a modern defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most worrying about Stephens is that this year has come on the back of a promising end to last season and by all reports a great pre-season. Someone like Gulden or Warner has a down season, you say OK, possibly struggling with expectations, new role, more pressure, ups and downs, got ahead of themselves, etc.

But Stephens isn't there yet and should really be having break-out performances now, or elevating himself. That he's not makes you wonder what it will take for him to be the player we want him to be.

4 years what wasted investment in Gould

Stephens really hurts pick 5 should be solidified in your best 22 by now sigh...
Feel sorry for the kid as he has like all high draft picks that have not taken off had a lot of s**t thrown at him. Think I have seen enough of him now to think he is not going to be a regular best 22 player. Like so many players drafted high like him with above average talent every time you think he has turned a corner he goes the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back