Player Watch #27 Justin McInerney

Remove this Banner Ad

15SyMe20IH577779022.JPG

Justin McInerney
Sydney Swans youngster Justin McInerney is lightning-quick, an endurance machine and a clean user of the footy who’s best used on a wing or at half-back. The Northern Knights product was called up for his AFL debut against Melbourne at the SCG in Round 4, 2019, and although he wouldn’t feature at the top level again in his first year at the club, he was a stand-out in the NEAFL. McInerney is eyeing more opportunities at senior level in 2020.

Justin McInerney
DOB: 18 August 2000
DEBUT: 2019
DRAFT: #44, 2018 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Banyule (Vic)/Marcellin College (Vic)/Northern U18

In no way is what you said a fact. It’s consistent with the hysteria on here over Logan and he signed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are certainly into excessive hyperbole.
If he hasn't signed by round 15 he won't. If he signs before that it is a non event

Feel free to make the case

Sure.

Both Parker and Stephens signed on with the Swans AFTER the season ended.

Parker in particular was a high demand free agent, rebuking multiple offers from other side's.

Does it mean he is certain to stay, no it doesn't... But it doesn't mean he is 100% locked in to leave either.

Talking about excessive hyperbole while also saying that McInerny won't sign after a certain week is ironic.

If he is staying he won't be looking to delay his signing much longer.
Round 15 is about the cut off time

Sure.

Both Parker and Stephens signed on with the Swans AFTER the season ended.

Parker in particular was a high demand free agent, rebuking multiple offers from other side's.

Does it mean he is certain to stay, no it doesn't... But it doesn't mean he is 100% locked in to leave either
The likelihood is he will re sign, given the way he is playing his worth has jumped several brackets.
If he stays, he will sign before round 15... that's the prediction.
I haven't been wrong more than several hundred times before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are certainly into excessive hyperbole.
If he hasn't signed by round 15 he won't. If he signs before that it is a non event

What I’m saying is actually the opposite of hyperbole.

Might want to check that definition again and get back to us.

What I’m saying is actually the opposite of hyperbole.

Might want to check that definition again and get back to us.

Oh dear...
What you are saying is the opposite of hyperbole?

You used the words hysteria and panic... both clearly exaggerated statements in what you were describing and which I called hyperbole.
Now you are saying that you believe there is hysteria and panic?
Remarkable.

Oh dear...
What you are saying is the opposite of hyperbole?

You used the words hysteria and panic... both clearly exaggerated statements in what you were describing and which I called hyperbole.
Now you are saying that you believe there is hysteria and panic?
Remarkable.

Only from you, champ.

I can't believe Mcinerney was taken at pick #44

Revisiting the information on him it reads that he wasn't considered to be picked in the draft at all and the AFL didnt have a photo of him when his name was called out
To be fair after his first seniors game that probably made sense.

Amazing how quickly he’s developed into a key cog in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back