AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully if he is asked about her, he won't give the same reply as Lachie Neale did at the Brownlow.

'She wasn't interested in me when I was 18.....' but became very interested when he started to become a star & earn big $$
Former Hawthorne player Kieran Lovell had that. His missus apparently dumped him a week after he got delisted

Hopefully if he is asked about her, he won't give the same reply as Lachie Neale did at the Brownlow.

'She wasn't interested in me when I was 18.....' but became very interested when he started to become a star & earn big $$
I think they've been together since before he was signed thankfully!

Former Hawthorne player Kieran Lovell had that. His missus apparently dumped him a week after he got delisted
Josh Green was actually punching well about his weight last year. Used to post lots of photos on instagram together. That dried up very quickly after being delisted.

The Parish thread is quickly becoming a low-key MGTOW hot spot
It can come out of nowhere... just like a massive child support debt that you didn't realise you had accrued

FWIW when I saw this photo of Darcy & partner I thought they looked a good fit.
She seems pleasant and DP3 actually scrubs up nice in the suit, plus the lighting really diminishes the negatives of the neckbeard.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back