Traded #30: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher - 🚨 traded to the Pear, thanks for your service

Remove this Banner Ad

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jye Caldwell & Georgia Clarke
30 - zerk.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2023
My Boy Draft 2023: Pick 8, 84859300

Last edited:

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
King won’t need a shower tonight, Zerk gave him a good old fashioned bath. Beat him in the air, beat him on the lead and beat him body on body.
Sensational game and hope it’s only a minor injury

Old Campaigner

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 22, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
It is amazing to see him turn into a star defender. I was certain he was a complete spud. Now our best defender. If he's sore, then so be it, rest him up because Baldwin is killing it in defence too.
Wouldn't be the first time the big footy brains trust puts a line through a KPP a couple of years into their career, and I'd say it probably won't be the last

andleanback

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
It’s been a long wait, but we’ve finally seen the defender that coaches talked up when he was 19-20, as having the traits of an elite key defender. Just needed a few years in the system and a chance for him to build a body. Was immense today, so happy for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jye Caldwell & Georgia Clarke
Scott in the presser said the doc said it looked like an ordinary sprained ankle, not a high ankle (syndesmosis thing) or anything like that.

So probably dead right

Westlo

All Australian
Mar 29, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Everton FC
BrunoV are you out there ????

I honestly can't wait for your assessment of his game today, please give us your thoughts..
Need to give him some time mate.

Unlike us sheep who form our opinions watching the game, Bruno waits to read a report.

Remove this Banner Ad