Coach #34: Jamie Macmillan - delisted after 167 NM games/46 NM goals - returns as NMFC AFL Footy Ops boss (reporting to L.Kane)

Remove this Banner Ad

Heaps of fun you can disagree all you, he had 5 decent games last year! Thats not *in good enough! Thats settling for mediocrity.. and I will still not forgive his comments regarding losing is ok..

He can’t tackle, kick, handball, mark, read play.. his best talent rivals Goddards finger pointing... his last 3 games of 2019 were a pass, he isnt choppin wood for us

Heaps of fun you can disagree all you, he had 5 decent games last year! Thats not fu**in good enough! Thats settling for mediocrity.. and I will still not forgive his comments regarding losing is ok..

He can’t tackle, kick, handball, mark, read play.. his best talent rivals Goddards finger pointing... his last 3 games of 2019 were a pass, he isnt choppin wood for us
So what you are really saying is Shaw is going to play players who are not performing at a senior level standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy is out first. Good chance one of them won't play though. Basically everyone will need to prove themselves post quarantine though. Not your usual situation because we have no idea who have handled it well.

Ah yes true... also depends on whether he is continuing with playing Ahern off half back too..... assuming the wood experiment back there has now ended

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah yes true... also depends on whether he is continuing with playing Ahern off half back too..... assuming the wood experiment back there has now ended

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we are in a situation where we're playing games so close together that we need to rotate we'd be nuts to play Wood back there IMO. He'd be in a balance rotation of the HFF along with JZ, Zurhaar etc.

I know he frustrates people, and clearly at the club too, but he is still a very dangerous forward and has won games off his own boot for us in the very recent past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back