Player Watch #39: Koltyn Tholstrup – debuting against Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks a decent prospect. Couldn't say the highlight packages scream top 15 pick but hopefully the recruiters have nailed this one and he's got some genuine forward craft that will translate to AFL level.
Ignore the highlights package, you have to look for physical traits and mental traits that with elite afl training can translate. He looks competitive, aggressive at the ball and genuinely good above his head compared to everyone else.

Ignore the highlights package, you have to look for physical traits and mental traits that with elite afl training can translate. He looks competitive, aggressive at the ball and genuinely good above his head compared to everyone else.
Well said.

Bluelegs

I'll take you to the Throlly strup

Its a good ship Tholly strup

Drink the Kol-aid

Kol-ateral damage
Star Trek Applause GIF

I'm quite fond of Kol-ateral damage.
Reminded me of my favourite moment from a terrible early 00's Arnold Schwarznegger movie.

Arnie's family dies in a terrorist attack and then sees a guy on the news explaining the definition of collateral damage. So he storms into the news room with a baseball bat yelling "YOU WANT COLLATERAL DAMAGE? I'LL GIVE YOU COLLATERAL DAMAGE!"

YeoGabbaGabba give your boy a pump-up
Well other than the magnificent name and hair, blokes got serious talent, presents no go home risk and I’m still cut he didn’t fall to our pick😔

Will be a great player and think he stays long-term

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well other than the magnificent name and hair, blokes got serious talent, presents no go home risk and I’m still cut he didn’t fall to our pick😔

Will be a great player and think he stays long-term
Holding you personally responsible if he ever leaves now 🤗

Ok sorry I haven’t seen Koltyn play live and don’t know what to look for in a draftee DansterLordNevKent

he does look strong aerially , i reckon mid size players who can take s strong grab is an underrated attribute, there's quite a bit to work with here i think

Reminded me of my favourite moment from a terrible early 00's Arnold Schwarznegger movie.

Arnie's family dies in a terrorist attack and then sees a guy on the news explaining the definition of collateral damage. So he storms into the news room with a baseball bat yelling "YOU WANT COLLATERAL DAMAGE? I'LL GIVE YOU COLLATERAL DAMAGE!"

Oooh wait, is that the movie that has:

• a scene where someone shoots through walls with a high powered rifle with an X-Ray type scope; and
  • a scene in a zoo where alligators (or crocodiles) escape from their enclosure when the glass is broken in a gun fight, and they proceed to eat some of the bad guys?

Because I ******* loved watching that movie on TV as a kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back