Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

I think most commentators had no idea that when Dustin Martin kicked his fourth goal in the grand final it was also his 250th AFL goal. The only one I can remember making any comment was Tony Leonard (I think) who had already mentioned it earlier when Dustin was lining up for the goal after marking in the 3rd quarter, right before he kicked that beautiful pass to Marlion Pickett.

PlayerGoals
Jack Riewoldt574
Dustin Martin250
Ty Vickery153
Shane Edwards133
Trent Cotchin114
Brett Deledio94
Shaun Grigg86
Josh Caddy84
Jason Castagna81
Robin Nahas79

Lids with 94 in about 5 games, superstar

Just watched Dusty rack up 37 with 2 goals v Hawks last season. When he’s in beast mode, there’s nothing like it.

Haha.. I watched the Pies game last Sat. He tore them one in that gane too. I'd recommend watching at least the 1st half of that game. A nice wet game where we destroyed them.... with Dusty being..... Brownlow Dusty!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Dusty rack up 37 with 2 goals v Hawks last season. When he’s in beast mode, there’s nothing like it.
Haha.. I watched the Pies game last Sat. He tore them one in that gane too. I'd recommend watching at least the 1st half of that game. A nice wet game where we destroyed them.... with Dusty being..... Brownlow Dusty!!

I watched the eagles game last night. He wasn’t at his absolute cleanest but he was in absolutely everything with 35 and a goal.

We destroyed them after Half time and should have won by 30 but for some poor decision making going into forward 50.

I watched the eagles game last night. He wasn’t at his absolute cleanest but he was in absolutely everything with 35 and a goal.

We destroyed them after Half time and should have won by 30 but for some poor decision making going into forward 50.
Yeah..watched that game the Fri night!! Just got selected on afl.com.au as best game of the season. Mostly judged on 'close ' finishes I guess. But was a great game skills wise and you could tell these were two top 4 teams. Dusty was dominant in that game too!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back