Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - [AFL.com] NM offers 5yr deal - CZ interest from SYD/GC - CZ mgr says 'wants to see improvement' & 'team success'

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope West Coast offer him a big deal and we get band 1. We know they don't have a salary cap - especially when they are down and the AFL wants them back up and around.

Might be another way the AFL help us out without looking like they are helping us.

Zurhaar is too inconsistent. Always a nearly player that shows glimpses. yes yes "we can't keep giving up our senior players" but if they don't contribute i'd rather a young player that does - wardlaw, sheez, and colby all already offer more. They're already better leaders too.

I hope West Coast offer him a big deal and we get band 1. We know they don't have a salary cap - especially when they are down and the AFL wants them back up and around.

Might be another way the AFL help us out without looking like they are helping us.

Zurhaar is too inconsistent. Always a nearly player that shows glimpses. yes yes "we can't keep giving up our senior players" but if they don't contribute i'd rather a young player that does - wardlaw, sheez, and colby all already offer more. They're already better leaders too.
He is just so dumb, zero footy iq. Is a shame because has the power and athleticism but should too slow between the ears.

Let’s be honest hasn’t been the same since his bitch JHF left whos probably LOL at him atm and the NMFC.
who gives a sh*t about what JHF thinks or does?

You know that moment when you're just hopping onto the freeway, foot down, grab a sneaky 110 then back to the 100 and cruise control .... thats this fella. Bye.

All good and well for his manager and Cam to come out and say we need to see improvement.

How about the flip side to that? 9 years in the system and barely a B- grader.

Hope he signs however if I’m North I’m saying you have 4 weeks or deals off the table.
That's the bit indeed, we do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good and well for his manager and Cam to come out and say we need to see improvement.

How about the flip side to that? 9 years in the system and barely a B- grader.

Hope he signs however if I’m North I’m saying you have 4 weeks or deals off the table.
This.

The entitlement to demand improvement yet he can't do it himself. I'd say he looks disinterested but that's been Zurhaar for most of his career. Basically the opposite of Larkey. One bleeds North, backed the club in, and repaid the faith we put in him. The other is team Zurhaar.

Hopefully his manager is good at selling and he creates a good highlights video so we get overs.

We can ill afford to lose him, but I don't think it really matters long term.

We won't be winning a flag in the 2020s.

We'll maybe be in contention once the young lads hit 27/28. Maybe.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is such a depressingly accurate realization, LDU and Larkey will come and go with nothing to show for it. Sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back