Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden (1) O Brave New World

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky and the usual suspects saying Biden should move towards conciliation with the republicans and MAGA (seeing as trump is not now associating with republican part)

Good luck with that. As I see it the republicans have to take the sh*t MAGA dishes up in 4 years time, or split the vote with them.

Biden said he’s for uniting America not the republicans with MAGA. So easy to wedge them now I’d say

They can go f themselves.

Mind you easier to drown out their crap now, they can’t scare people for what will happen when the dems are in, because, well, they are in.

Adopting language of the opposition to parody as if the swamp wasn't a real thing is the absolute lowest form of deflection.

Is that a fact? This is no parody, my dear friend, these people actually are subversive threats to democracy. They are not well known people like department secretaries or congresspeople, but need to be brought to light for their insidious actions to disrupt the mechanism of government.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Biden's executive orders are ludicrous, but expected, and align exactly with the left-globalist-deepstate agenda that Biden and co are part of.

WHO - refunded, no surprises there, its lies, co-ordination with China and policy standpoint (waiting until after Trump was finsihed to change its position on a 'positive test' for PCR covid tests, which will immediatley drastically reduce the number of 'positive cases') directly led to the "Covid excuse" that allowed Biden and the Democrats to steal the election through the removal of valid poll watches, mass postal votes and absolute no confirmation of absentee ballots

Paris Accord - rentered, despite the US being one of the few entities to actually reduce its emissions since it left. Now just an excuse tof unnel more US money overseas, increasing the global economy and ensuring more poor people in Greece, Africa and Lithuania can buy iPhones and Amazon products, global welfare at its finest.

Immigration walk backs - count those illegals in the census, increase Californias congressional representatives, thus further entrenching the Democrat power, standard standard standard.

We are in the days of the fall of the roman empire. Hopefully Australia will not be caught in the inferno.

And there's nothing you can do about it. :)

Adopting language of the opposition to parody as if the swamp wasn't a real thing is the absolute lowest form of deflection.

Let it all out you loser flog.

You MAGA whackjobs are the parody dipsh*t.

Is that a fact? This is no parody, my dear friend, these people actually are subversive threats to democracy. They are not well known people like department secretaries or congresspeople, but need to be brought to light for their insidious actions to disrupt the mechanism of government.

Just like every piece of garbage that blocked the President's initiatives for the past four years and conspired against him to rig an election in favour of a decrepit senile warmonger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like every piece of garbage that blocked the President's initiatives for the past four years and conspired against him to rig an election in favour of a decrepit senile warmonger

Ahh yes, the rigged election.

Keep throwing those toys out of the cot child.

You’ve woken up on the wrong side of history again!

Trumf had the House and the Senate for half his term. That he couldn't get anything done isn't because the Democrats were blocking anything. Maybe if he didn't have the attention span of a concussed goldfish, and didn't spend all his time tweeting and golfing, he might have actually got something done.

And the election wasn't rigged against Trumf. You know that. Gerrymandering and voter suppression skewed it in his favour and he still lost. Because he is a loser and losing is what losers do.

Yeah nah, that really didn't happen.

We all know its going to happen, FOX will start rolling out that Biden is responsible for the COVID19 failures in the US.
I think that will be a hard sell, even for Fox. More likely, they'll amplify voices criticising further lockdowns. And if there are any side effects of the vaccines, they'll call for Biden to be impeached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back