Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - the Warlord - managed vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Can kick long
Can run fast
Can contested mark
Can kick short
Can goal
Can tackle
Can pressure
Can football

Can rising star twice
Will Norm Smith twice

There is nothing George can't do
Sign him up for 10

The most exciting talent since Carey.

A most unique footballer. You can't compare him to anyone

Can't kick over a jam tin 🤣

Can kick long
Can run fast
Can contested mark
Can kick short
Can goal
Can tackle
Can pressure
Can football

Can rising star twice
Will Norm Smith twice

There is nothing George can't do
Sign him up for 10

The most exciting talent since Carey.

A most unique footballer. You can't compare him to anyone

Can't kick over a jam tin 🤣
the jam tin georgie cant kick over,

1711353851503.png

Onnnnn ya Georgeeeeeeee…..Hahaha brilliant. Time to pour 🥃 and salute ….
Boots check
Socks check
Manic pressure check
Laid back interview whilst eating a wrap check
Classic music enthusiast……not sure if he’s serious or taking the p&#&#& but check..
Loves the club. CHECK
Rising Star Nom…CHECK
AND we acquired him at trade because…..who was it …. Nah. Feck off to that imposter…..
Darn well 💙🤍 it…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that you’ve said this you know what will happen right?
200w.gif

Souup you had Goater rated third in the 2021 draft ahead of Darcy, Rachelle, Amiss, Gibcus etc.

You’re also dying on the Phillips, McDonald hill.

We get that you were right on the Warlord vs linguiny arms Tsatas debate but you’re quickly approaching Nostra territories yourself.
Goater has looked pretty impressive when not injured.

But it's not really about having opinions on players. It's about ranting for months about how we made a mistake drafting Wardlaw over Tsatas.

If he got a couple goals he'd be in serious contention. For a second game, that marking and constant work at being an option was so good to see. This team will have some tricks this season.
Can’t wait till Sheez comes into the Forward line and let’s Dursma and Larkey know that Sheriff Sheezel is in town 😎

Souup you had Goater rated third in the 2021 draft ahead of Darcy, Rachelle, Amiss, Gibcus etc.

You’re also dying on the Phillips, McDonald hill.

We get that you were right on the Warlord vs linguiny arms Tsatas debate but you’re quickly approaching Nostra territories yourself.

McDonald is s**t, and I'm on record as saying I'll wait to make a call on Phillips until the end of this year.

Darcy was a F/S who we never had access to. Rachele, Amiss and Gibcus are all fine but if you're suggesting they're ahead of Goater by any reasonable margin then I think you're a fair way off.

I've also not consistently returned back to my stance on Goater and doubled down on it. There's a difference between me sharing my rankings and then doubling down a terrible one over and over again. In fact, I've shared rankings I've made that have been off a number of times in the past. I don't claim perfection on my perspective on junior players and I never have.

McDonald is s**t, and I'm on record as saying I'll wait to make a call on Phillips until the end of this year.

Darcy was a F/S who we never had access to. Rachele, Amiss and Gibcus are all fine but if you're suggesting they're ahead of Goater by any reasonable margin then I think you're a fair way off.

I've also not consistently returned back to my stance on Goater and doubled down on it. There's a difference between me sharing my rankings and then doubling down a terrible one over and over again. In fact, I've shared rankings I've made that have been off a number of times in the past. I don't claim perfection on my perspective on junior players and I never have.
hmm rachelle and amiss definitely are, even before the injury. amiss looks like a potential 60-70+ goal a year key forward in the making

Remove this Banner Ad

Back