911's a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want you to address my previous post please. Do you believe that the towers will never reach a point where fire/plane damage or fire alone will bring them down?

I sorta can accept that it is possible if there was multi floor internal collapse similtaneously. This is more acceptable in WTC2 as the tilt might have exasserbated multiple floor connector failure... like twisting an ol' fashion ice cube maker

One floor on another ....NO!
Two or three floors in similtaneous collapse maybe?
More floors similtaneous probably yes!... smart fires!.. 3 peat!!;)

I sorta can accept that it is possible if there was multi floor internal collapse similtaneously. This is more acceptable in WTC2 as the tilt might have exasserbated multiple floor connector failure... like twisting an ol' fashion ice cube maker

One floor on another ....NO!
Two or three floors in similtaneous collapse maybe?
More floors simultaneous probably yes!... smart fires!.. 3 peat!!;)
It wasn't just one floor in reality, even though it would actually have enough force to cause global collapse. It was a few floors (exact number hard to determine) which failed more or less at the same time, due to the rapid redistribution of forces causing column failure. From that point on, it has been proved beyond any doubt that the whole thing would come down very quickly because the force of falling floors was many times greater than the load carrying capacity of the floors it hit below.

We've all seen the footage of the North tower collapsing.To my laymans eye it looks to me it's fallen from above the impact site first,then it's collapsed concertina like from there down-consistent with the 'official story'.For the life of me i can't see how this is consistent with the contention that detonationators were planted throught out the building.

A still that corpuscles posted illustrates this fairly well.
cap182.jpg
The way WTC#7 ,which falls differently to WTC North, looks more like a classic detonation style felling to me.

But in it's case the burning has been going on for many hours as Waspy has pointed out.

Many? I thought it was around 2 hours. I seem to recall the first reports were 9pm WA time and I was still at work when both towers collapsed and I left at midnight
He's talking about WTC7 which was hit by debris from WTC1 when it collapsed at 10.28am. It collapsed at 5.25pm, which is 7 hours later. During this time it was left almost completely alone to burn due to the lack of fire fighting resources available and the instability of the building.

He's talking about WTC7 which was hit by debris from WTC1 when it collapsed at 10.28am. It collapsed at 5.25pm, which is 7 hours later. During this time it was left almost completely alone to burn due to the lack of fire fighting resources available and the instability of the building.

Ok cleared up :thumbsu:

Bloods...There are hundreds of structural engineers who do not accept the official story, who find anamolies with the official story. They may not all be coming out of the woodwork, but they're a scientific bunch who love to analyze things. You've gotta be level headed and focused on pure data that's available. Just because they don't all come out doesn't mean they don't exist.

Waspy...The pancake or floor collapse scenario has long been abandoned by the 'official story' brigade of investigative scientists. The new theory, which is a belated admittance of what they tried to hide originally (because it was so unbelievable) was the the COLUMNS failed, not the floors. That is the new claim. Which actually happens to be true. The only way to bring that beast down (using the hypotheses of plane + jet) was to substantially weaken its foundations and precipitate the melting/explosion of these columns in a uniformity to allow the rest of the building mass to cave in on itself structurally - tho due to these explosive elements at play, the effect is evident in large and mid-scale objects and structures being shattered into shards and hurtled hundreds of feet outward into fine debris. Remember this is happening at the very first floor to collapse. Not just the final floors at the bottom bearing all the tonnage of force. But right at the very first floor shattering and hurtling is occuring in split seconds.

I'll look for a simple video demonstration to illustrate the differences in a minute.

Bloods...There are hundreds of structural engineers who do not accept the official story, who find anamolies with the official story. They may not all be coming out of the woodwork, but they're a scientific bunch who love to analyze things. You've gotta be level headed and focused on pure data that's available. Just because they don't all come out doesn't mean they don't exist.
There are also fairies at the bottom of the garden...

g.g when i use the term "floors collapse", i don't neccessarily mean that the actual floor trusses are failing and causing collapse. I agree with the consensus that it was infact the columns that failed, but of course this results in the whole floor above collapsing on the one below.

911Attalinkage.jpg

If the 9-11 Commission is really looking for a smoking gun, it should look no further than at Lieutenant-General Mahmoud Ahmad, the director of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) at the time. In early October 2001, Indian intelligence learned that Mahmoud had ordered flamboyant Saeed Sheikh - the convicted mastermind of the kidnapping and killing of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl - to wire US$100,000 from Dubai to one of hijacker Mohamed Atta's two bank accounts in Florida.... Mahmoud's involvement in September 11 might be dismissed as only Indian propaganda. But Indian intelligence swears by it, and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has confirmed the whole story

The 911 money trail leads directly back to the CIA

On September 10, the Pakistani daily The News reported that the Mahmoud visit to the United States 'triggered speculation about the agenda of his mysterious meetings at the Pentagon and National Security Council'. If he'd been to the National Security Council, he had certainly met Rice. Mahmoud did meet with his counterpart, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director George Tenet. Tenet and Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage had been in Islamabad in May, when Tenet had 'unusually long' meetings with Musharraf.

Anyone smelling an inside job using intelligence agency patsies??

The hijackers trained at a US Navy base

3411d6136843a2e895eb.jpeg

United States Navy Base - Pensacola, Florida
Domicile Of Two 911 Hijackers​
Military records show that hijackers Saeed and Ahmed Alghamdi listed their address on driver licenses and car registrations as 10 Radford Blvd., a base roadway where residences for foreign-military flight trainees are located, according to Newsweek (9-15-2001). Saeed Alghamdi listed the Radford address to register a 1998 Oldsmobile, and then used it again to register a late model Buick. Driver licenses thought to have been issued to [Ahmed Alghamdi] in 1996 and 1998 also list the Radford residence, added Newsweek.

Newsweek then visited the Pensacola base, “where military police confirmed the address housed foreign military flight trainees, but denied access past front barricades. Officials at the base confirmed that the FBI is investigating the three students.”

On September 17, Florida Senator Bill Nelson, “asked the Pentagon to confirm or refute reports that two of the terrorists were listed at a housing facility for foreign military officers at a Pensacola Florida Air Base,” according to the Washington Post (9-22-2001).

Anyone smelling an inside job using intelligence agency patsies??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because they don't come out doesn't mean they don't exist...

:p

That's founded in common-sense and realism tho. There are structural engineers who question the findings. It's not like they're some mythical thing purported to exist.

I said that there are those out there who do not accept Official Story. But there's a damn lot, a majority of them, who would automatically question the findings, who find anamolies in among the plausible hypotheses of the Official Story. IE, they might concede this and that is plausible (like most regular Joes would automatically not understand) but due to their expertize the red flags are easily and quickly thrown for a lot of things that we sit here debating about for hours at a time seemingly at a Mexican stand-off.

You give the Official Story far too much credit or benefit of the doubt in relation to structural engineering than structural engineers do. They're more open minded in their expertize to able to smell the BS tidbits right away. If you hadn't noticed, there are a lot of questions around 911 related to structural engineering or applied sciences. Something as simple as "Ok, that is a tiny hole in the Pentagon, a plane cannot travel thru three walls of reinforced concrete and leave a missile like puncture hole where NO significant plane debris even exists at that puncture hole to suggest it created it, yet human dna of plane passengers supposedly was found right at and beyond that puncture hole." Red flag. Here tho, the debate can never seem to agree that it's just absurd due to raw disbelief. Most regular people aren't open-minded about such things. Their lives dont revolve around science labs where scientists and the like by default spend a lot of time analyzing and questioning and keeping an open-mind. Most of the worlds CTers are probably scientists or science enthusiasts for this reason.

g.g when i use the term "floors collapse", i don't neccessarily mean that the actual floor trusses are failing and causing collapse. I agree with the consensus that it was infact the columns that failed, but of course this results in the whole floor above collapsing on the one below.

Well at least we agree, I think we do, that the only plausible way was for the columns to fail precipitating the entire floor by floor collapse. Because the pancake theory has long been squashed by consensus even if the Official Story still took years to catch up to that due to machinations and tom foolery and whatever else rattles around in their brains.

So that begs a much more meatier topic of column failure. Because that is by far more of a complex process/reality to occur than mere pancake. Meaning, it's even less likelier for the jet + fire story to cause massive column failure in such short amount of time given the known elements of the incident. Because the former pancake theory works theoritically until you find that no 47 inner core columns survived the pancake. That's what caused such a red flag reaction.

So now that they're admitting the columns failed, this isn't so easy or nonchalant a thing to occur given WTC specifics, jet, and fire, and the known elements of fire temperatures, still burning molten metal 3 months after the day, etc etc.

If there are so many structural engineers who think it was a CD then why doesn't one of them write a paper? Don't say its because they will be ridiculed....if they truly believe in CD then they should be prepared to stand up to criticism and provide rebuttal for that matter! They'd be famous too, you can't tell me not one of those hundreds wouldn't want their time in the spotlight!

None of that has happened. I wonder why? Maybe you could enlighten me.

If there are so many structural engineers who think it was a CD then why doesn't one of them write a paper? Don't say its because they will be ridiculed....if they truly believe in CD then they should be prepared to stand up to criticism and provide rebuttal for that matter! They'd be famous too, you can't tell me not one of those hundreds wouldn't want their time in the spotlight!

None of that has happened. I wonder why? Maybe you could enlighten me.

I honestly havent even looked around for structural engineer analysis. But, I know many have this exact attitude: "Hmm it's sus that's for sure, tho there are truths in the official story too. It's difficult, one cannot say unless they had access to the blueprints and plans and knew the particulars". And, that's what they say. It's like a doctor being told on the phone about a patients symptoms. Tho he may have an opinion he cant conclude anything unless he had the physical evidence (the patient) there to analyze.

You'll get them on video-documentaries from time to time voicing those opinions tho. If you look for them you'll find them. That's just to say that they do come out and express their "hmms" or "impossible" or "nothing untoward happened". Varying opinions based on what info they have to analyze. You leave out all the plans or critical info related to the construction particulars, and they could say it was one or the other but if you included that missing info they'd re-analyze it again with a different conclusion perhaps.

We've all seen the footage of the North tower collapsing.To my laymans eye it looks to me it's fallen from above the impact site first,then it's collapsed concertina like from there down-consistent with the 'official story'.For the life of me i can't see how this is consistent with the contention that detonationators were planted throught out the building.

A still that corpuscles posted illustrates this fairly well.

The way WTC#7 ,which falls differently to WTC North, looks more like a classic detonation style felling to me.

But in it's case the burning has been going on for many hours as Waspy has pointed out.

Just letting you know your post is not ignored Evo. I concur that the issue of falling of WTC towers is probably the least likely to produce a feeling of anomoly. WTC7 still for those who resist CT not conclusive.

The line that Didga is now suggesting is one that is more likely to convince you that there is a rat and it stinks.

Google Able Danger... even read wiki (it's a bit long)... just click
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=able+danger&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

If you do let me know I have some questions for you!;)

Thought I'd repost cos it aint stopped the freakin nutjobs for even a second...

Well it was helpful in demonstrating that Didga gets his talking points from the humorless twits at prisonplanet.com.

And nothing's gunna stop g.g. going on about this. Everyone should just spare themselves the pain of banging their heads against the brick wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back