Review AAMI Community Series: Collingwood v Richmond - Tuesday Feb 27 @ 6:40pm. Ikon Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to tonight. Inrterested in

1 Dean I think it's possible he can grab the 2nd KPD spot early, assuming Murph remains out. Essentially there is not a lot of opposition, only Frampton really, and he is mature enough to step back into footy. If he clearlyoutperforms Frampton today I would mark him down for round zero. I expect VFL is the moost likely. Leppa did say he was pencilled into the FB possie for round 1 of 2022 before his injury so the coaches have belief.

2 Finn this is the biggest test of his preseqason so far. He has done really well up to date so hopefully he looks good at the level today and marks himself as a round 0 option.

3. AJ Would love to see him fire up. Very encouraged by his best ever pre season. He could make a real difference to us in 24. Good showing to day and he should get the round 0 spot

4 Reef good pre season and is progressing. I hope this is a break out year for him but I dont think he can do what AJ can. He is pretty much a lead up option only but if he does well today he could het that round 0 spot ahead of AJ

5 HH shoed up a bit in the matches so far. Big year this one so hopefully he does well

Interesting Allen hasnt even made the list of 30 even with a couple of outs also. Thought he looked pretty average against NM. Overall the NM kids did show how far they are ahead of ours but Allen was the one I hoped would show a bit of class. Hope he can come good and very early in season but a kid who was going to make a big mark should be up and about at the start of year 2.

The 1-4 is exactly what I'm looking forward to as well. Or hoping...not sure it's excitement or anxiety!!

While I’m not expecting a win tonight and it’ll take everything in me not to get instinctively upset at a loss, I ultimately want to see the players who are fighting to break into this side, actually show they’re trying to break into this side.

I don’t think we can go all the way if there’s no pressure on spots throughout the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showing the fan footage at the grand final siren, not only am.i tearing 😢 up. I'm wondering what our furry Richmond supporters are thinking watching the wonderful pre game entertainment on kayo.

Sack Darcy Cameron

Remove this Banner Ad

Back