Review AAMI Community Series: Collingwood v Richmond - Tuesday Feb 27 @ 6:40pm. Ikon Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the look of Dean, Johnson does some great things but also some stupid things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean and Shultz both playing well is a good start to the season. Sounds like the Mcstay replacement is more of a ? But I’m optimistic if we can make top 4 he will be back at the pointy end

Dean. As Jen said, needs a few games out in the middle but showing why we signed him up.

Dean and Kreuger were our two bargain KPPs
I said Dean would be a player.
Hoping he keeps it up.
Still have my doubts on Begg, Ryan and even Carmichael.
Prove me wrong and I'm happy.

Decent hitout overall, nice result.

Good: Lippa, Jordy, Leggy, WHE, the Daicos boys, most of the experienced lads cruised nicely,
Bad: Ash just not enough, HH not convinced yet, McCreery heap of tackles as usual but needs to get it more and do more with it
Ugly: Frampton flails about like bambi on a busy street. Bobby Hammy! Bolton has to get cited

Just started watching now from the start of the game.

Richmond fans were going on about how wasteful they were early but they were really taking shots from everywhere, weren't they. They did start well clearance wise etc but they were Melbourne-esque going for goal. Yze rubbing off on them already!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back