Game Day AAMI Community Series - West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Really interested in watching Blakely today, he is a ball magnet but can he finally compose himself to use it well.
Hopefully the addition of new coaching staff & another year under JLo can unlock something with him along with an added year of maturity. I personally think he has something to offer & can be best 22, but please stop rushing your disposals & hit targets!

I'm pleased we are resting Serong, Cera and Ryan... keep a bitbup our sleeve for the regular Season Derbys and keep Ryan safe, as I have no doubt they would have put a target on his "back"...and its an opportunity for Blakely
Ooooh yeah....I mean, did I imagine Not a Stat using the words, "I can't wait to beat up on this kid!" during a now infamous Fox documentary interview? They're all class over at Lathlain!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really interested in watching Blakely today, he is a ball magnet but can he finally compose himself to use it well.
Hopefully the addition of new coaching staff & another year under JLo can unlock something with him along with an added year of maturity. I personally think he has something to offer & can be best 22, but please stop rushing your disposals & hit targets!
For Blakely to be best 22, I'm not sure which mids of Fyfe, Brayshaw, Cerra, Serong, Mundy, Tucker, Aish (plus others) he would force to be dropped.

I would have thought that its pretty clear that Blakely is essentially just filling in for the missing mids in Cerra and Serong.

Ooooh yeah....I mean, did I imagine Not a Stat using the words, "I can't wait to beat up on this kid!" during a now infamous Fox documentary interview? They're all class over at Lathlain!
How don't you know he's being sarcastic and playing it up for the camera? I thought that was obvious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back