Adam Kingsley appointed GWS coach

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if this is the right call, but hopefully works out for them

Got to wonder what Yze's interview method is because he has put his hat in the ring a number of times now and come out empty handed. Seems he's always in the last 3 candidates too.

Excellent news - I think he will make a great Senior Coach.

Clearly the best available candidate too in my opinion..

Thought Adem Yze was myself, but at least The Giants went through a full and proper review and process, unlike a certain Tullamarine based club.

Shows how much more professionlly run an expansion team like GWS is compared to an historical VFL powerhouse like Essendon

I'm not sure if this is the right call, but hopefully works out for them

Got to wonder what Yze's interview method is because he has put his hat in the ring a number of times now and come out empty handed. Seems he's always in the last 3 candidates too.

Yeah there must be something up with him. Some sort of flaw or maybe he is just bad at interviewing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leppitsch, macrae, rutten, caracella and Kingsley all poached in the last 3 years :'(
None of them are any good, which is interesting.

Macrae at this stage seems to be Ok, but obviously very early days.

It's always interesting to see which premiership coaches 'produce' good coaches, and which ones don't.

It's always interesting to see which premiership coaches 'produce' good coaches, and which ones don't.
John Kennedy produced Parkin , Matthews, Clarkson , Longmire

Thought Adem Yze was myself, but at least The Giants went through a full and proper review and process, unlike a certain Tullamarine based club.

Shows how much more professionlly run an expansion team like GWS is compared to an historical VFL powerhouse like Essendon
Teague and Bolton weren’t that long ago.

Congratulations to Kingsley and GWS. He's been a great assistant coach with us and the Saints and will become a strong coach for the Giants. I think he has more than done a long apprenticeship which will hold him in good stead moving forward.

The Giants have always struck me as a team of star individuals. Kingsley will turn them into a team first club like McCrae has done this year.

Get the culture and intent right first and the wins follow

Teague and Bolton weren’t that long ago.
Ha! According to this place they were both good and we shafted them prematurely and the list was crap.

Can’t have it both ways to suit your agenda.

"Seems to be ok" lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back