Adelaide - 2018 off-season trade and free agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows2017

Draftee
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi new to this site , just wondering if you guys know anything about who the Crows are after this off-season? With the growing speculation McGovern to probably leave to either Freo or Carlton and word is Cam Ellis Yolman wants to go back to Perth... Crows have delisted a few and had 2 players to retire. I'm shocked Im yet to hear crows aren't really chasing any one yet .. has anyone heard anything thanks We definitely have the cap to throw at players and have lots of picks...

Hi new to this site , just wondering if you guys know anything about who the Crows are after this off-season? With the growing speculation McGovern to probably leave to either Freo or Carlton and word is Cam Ellis Yolman wants to go back to Perth... Crows have delisted a few and had 2 players to retire. I'm shocked Im yet to hear crows aren't really chasing any one yet .. has anyone heard anything thanks We definitely have the cap to throw at players and have lots of picks...
Crows aren’t after players. Just want draft picks to snare Lukosius and Rankine.

You'll start hearing more rumours once the season is done.

I proposed Sidebottom for Tom Lynch to Adelaide board last season I remember and the Crows supporters were like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIDEBOTTOM IS A SPUD NO WAY WE TRADE OUR AA 40 MAN SQUAD LYNCH.

A season later...

I proposed Sidebottom for Tom Lynch to Adelaide board last season I remember and the Crows supporters were like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIDEBOTTOM IS A SPUD NO WAY WE TRADE OUR AA 40 MAN SQUAD LYNCH.

A season later...
I rate Sidebottom a lot but different positions . Lynch gut runs up and down the ground and is lethal up forward. Problem is crows just don't have room for Steele. Nice trade idea though

Think you'll find, we will be chasing a couple of players, to add speed .....was hoping for Shai Bolton, but rumored to be re-signing
Shai would be handy, very pacey player which we could do with . I'd like to see Adelaide chase Brodie Grundy in a year or so. We should be trying to acquire Ryan Burton though he'd be an excellent addition to our backline. We have picks and could offer one of our Victorian players like Atkins..

Shai would be handy, very pacey player which we could do with . I'd like to see Adelaide chase Brodie Grundy in a year or so. We should be trying to acquire Ryan Burton though he'd be an excellent addition to our backline. We have picks and could offer one of our Victorian players like Atkins..
No evidence, any of the ex pat guys want to return to South Australia

I rate Sidebottom a lot but different positions . Lynch gut runs up and down the ground and is lethal up forward. Problem is crows just don't have room for Steele. Nice trade idea though
Just don't have room for Steele?

You got Gibbs who's probably just a flat out worse player, Sidebottom is exactly what you need and had he performed as well for your team he would be your #1 player.

The reason why Adelaide didn't play finals is just because your midfield lacks skill, and are too one dimensional (too many inside mids), Sidebottom would've been invaluable.

You got Gibbs who's probably just a flat out worse player, Sidebottom is exactly what you need and had he performed as well for your team he would be your #1 player.

The reason why Adelaide didn't play finals is just because your midfield lacks skill, and are too one dimensional (too many inside mids), Sidebottom would've been invaluable.
You're saying it like he was on the trade table last year.

You're saying it like he was on the trade table last year.
It doesn't matter, it was under "hypothetical thread", the fact was that Crows supporters were so strong on Lynch being a far better player than Sidebottom and that Sidebottom wouldn't have a role at Adelaide. Shame I dont have them bookmarked but there were at least 15+ posters saying the same

Crows had Brad crouch out all year , Matt crouch missed quite a few games and we've had a lot o
It doesn't matter, it was under "hypothetical thread", the fact was that Crows supporters were so strong on Lynch being a far better player than Sidebottom and that Sidebottom wouldn't have a role at Adelaide. Shame I dont have them bookmarked but there were at least 15+ posters saying the same
You get that with every club though . I rate Steele as an elite midfielder, I rate Lynch as one of the most versatile , and complete forward you can get. Can't compare the two , just two all round talents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory Laird & Matt Crouch might have something to say about that;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back