Analysis Adelaide Crows - Slowest team in the competition?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think its you who needs to flitter off. You add nothing constructive and just tell others theyre wrong and to shutup.

This is a forum, it's for discussion.

Nope. I’m telling Carlton flogs with other agendas they’re wrong. In this case, you very much are. Beyond that I have no interest in engaging with you in a thread about my team, which you know nothing about, and are just here to stir s**t. And you know it.

Have a look at how many carlton flogs in here banging on about the crows. No-one here is 'losing' any debate champion. But some are going to give it right back to you carlton clowns who support a club with a s**t culture, s**t last 20 years, and are now upset with our club for outsmarting you in a deal, and the only way to 'get back' at us is to do exactly what you are doing right now.

What your mate juddernaught fails to understand, is that our forward line has been strong for years, *on the back of* unselfish play. Our forwards have been known for sharing it around. That isn't even the start of our problems at present. He has no idea. Our problems lie in speed, and goalkicking at present. We've kicked away what should have been 5-8 goal leads in the first halves of 2 of our past 3 games. Fix that and this thread doesn't exist.

Also, before you start pontificating, perhaps learn to spell? *you're = you are.
What deal did we get out outsmarted on? Also thanks for the spelling lesson and if you want to learn anything about footy i'm only happy to oblige.

Earlier in the year they had Greenwood and Ellis-Yolmen out of the side and they looked too small and they were getting beat up a little bit. Now they look slow and vulnerable on the outside.

Not sure what the answers are because there are some really good names in that midfield/side but it seems very hard to find the right balance.

No Greenwood (omitted) and Ellis-Yolmen (injured) and they got bullied on the inside again. Absolutely killed on the outside again as well. Once again, not sure what the right balance is but they haven’t got it close to right at the moment.

Terrible list management, gun players wanting to leave every other year for the past 10 years ,continually getting schooled by SOS/Carlton of all people /clubs lololol
and arrogant and entitled supporters unwilling to admit their team is turtle slow and absolutely charcoaled

Terrible list management, gun players wanting to leave every other year for the past 10 years ,continually getting schooled by SOS/Carlton of all people /clubs lololol
and arrogant and entitled supporters unwilling to admit their team is turtle slow and absolutely charcoaled

You keep on saying this with no basis in reality, who is unwilling to admit this? We're all well aware of it, we all know our club is in the s**t.

I was surprised how easily we ran it out of the Crows forward 50 today.

We are no world beaters but seemed to have an eternity all day when the ball was in our hands in the Crows forward 50 as we easily ran away from them creating space.

I was surprised how easily we ran it out of the Crows forward 50 today.

We are no world beaters but seemed to have an eternity all day when the ball was in our hands in the Crows forward 50 as we easily ran away from them creating space.

Yep. We've lost confidence atm, no doubt about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at how many carlton flogs in here banging on about the crows. No-one here is 'losing' any debate champion. But some are going to give it right back to you carlton clowns who support a club with a s**t culture, s**t last 20 years, and are now upset with our club for outsmarting you in a deal, and the only way to 'get back' at us is to do exactly what you are doing right now.

What your mate juddernaught fails to understand, is that our forward line has been strong for years, *on the back of* unselfish play. Our forwards have been known for sharing it around. That isn't even the start of our problems at present. He has no idea. Our problems lie in speed, and goalkicking at present. We've kicked away what should have been 5-8 goal leads in the first halves of 2 of our past 3 games. Fix that and this thread doesn't exist.

Also, before you start pontificating, perhaps learn to spell? *you're = you are.

Salty. The go to angry fans response ‘we lost today but you have been worse previously’.

I think you are in a bit of denial about issues the crows have, the side hasn’t been good since 2017, to me it looks like the cult camp lost the players and Pyke won’t be getting them back.

I think there is talent at the crows but they need a change of coaching staff, which may breathe some new life into things.

Need to realize it’s not 2017 anymore. Betts, Walker and Jenkins have all declined and Charlie Cameron is no longer there. Jacobs has gone from a premier ruckman to cooked, and O’Brien looks good but just starting out.

Could reset things a bit and bounce back or fall away into a massive hole if they keep the status quo

Salty. The go to angry fans response ‘we lost today but you have been worse previously’.

I think you are in a bit of denial about issues the crows have, the side hasn’t been good since 2017, to me it looks like the cult camp lost the players and Pyke won’t be getting them back.

I think there is talent at the crows but they need a change of coaching staff, which may breathe some new life into things.

Need to realize it’s not 2017 anymore. Betts, Walker and Jenkins have all declined and Charlie Cameron is no longer there. Jacobs has gone from a premier ruckman to cooked, and O’Brien looks good but just starting out.

Could reset things a bit and bounce back or fall away into a massive hole if they keep the status quo
Reading your second last paragraph really highlights how badly they have misread their list.

No vision, no consistency. Young Reid.

Nail on the head with working hard both ways, think it’s fair to say west coast isn’t overly quick but all of them work hard both ways , that being said Essendon are absolutely electric and would make most teams look slow! Defiantly doesn’t help when the crows forward line is basically non functional the last half , ball was coming back out quicker then it was going in.
WC have Sheppard, Barrass, Watson (currently) and Jetta all in the backline. All are quick.

Shuey, NN (when fit), and Yeo are absolute bulls. Darling, and 4 of Ryan/Cameron/Cripps/Rioli/Petch, are lightening. Not a slow team by any means. There is real leg speed across every line except maybe on the outside in the midfield.

Essendon and GWS are probably the two quickest teams based on personnel. Richmond makes the best use of repeat sprints, especially for team defence or forward of the ball to score. Melbourne used to play the quickest, despite lacking some legspeed in the middle, simply based on ball movement and quick play on, but that's now the WBD domain.

Nope. I’m telling Carlton flogs with other agendas they’re wrong. In this case, you very much are. Beyond that I have no interest in engaging with you in a thread about my team, which you know nothing about, and are just here to stir s**t. And you know it.
Yet, you probably have had an opinion on all things Carlton over the years. Go figure

Watching them live yesterday was an eye opener.
So slow and ball movement is horrendous.
They’ve got serious issues on many levels and look like a broken team.
It appears the scars of their GF capitulation and ensuing cult camp still linger whilst the performance of young Reid and other off field staff must surely have alarm bells ringing.

Watching them live yesterday was an eye opener.
So slow and ball movement is horrendous.
They’ve got serious issues on many levels and look like a broken team.
It appears the scars of their GF capitulation and ensuing cult camp still linger whilst the performance of Young Reid and other off field staff must surely have alarm bells ringing.
Young Reid is SOS's bunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back