Opinion Who's the best player in the competition?

Who is the best?

• Marcus Bontempelli

• Charlie Curnow

• Toby Greene

• Christian Petracca

• Jeremy Cameron

• Max Gawn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A name people seemed to have forgotten about for some reason is Bailey smith

Bias much.. yep but Newk is a weapon! If he had gone early in a draft all the flog Darcys, BTs and Richos of the com box would be pissing themselves over what he produces like they do over Naicos. Bring on the next 50, 100 & 200 games!

the blues GIF by Carlton Football Club

You walked into that dark room , now fumbling for the door handle to get the hell out.
What? Carlton being total s**t isn't ancient history my man.

In my entire lifetime watching football this is the first time ever Carlton haven't a joke of the competition. I can't even remember when the Blues last beat my team before the other week, I read it was 2016? We were s**t for most of that time and we've been belting you around for the best part of a decade.

What? Carlton being total s**t isn't ancient history my man.

In my entire lifetime watching football this is the first time ever Carlton haven't a joke of the competition. I can't even remember when the Blues last beat my team before the other week, I read it was 2016? We were s**t for most of that time and we've been belting you around for the best part of a decade.
Haha - still fumbling along I see… the door handle’s on your left!

Hope for your sake it’s not locked :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butters will most likely sweep most media awards, the AFLCA MVP and win the Brownlow and doesn't even rate a mention.. but Cameron who has been piss for half a year is in the poll.. ok.

Daicos, Greene, Curnow and Butters have been the best this year.

Id go Curnow.

Butters was legitimately #1 by a fair margin but dropped right off for a month or so but has come back, otherwise it'd be him.

Max gawn being in the poll is a laugh, hasn't even been the best ruckman this year.

If you're picking a team Curnow is probably first picked atm.

Zak Butters

Back