Adelaide Oval after the ACDC concert

Remove this Banner Ad

Dugdale2Dwyer

Premiership Player
May 31, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Saw on the news tonight they were re laying turf after it got damaged by the huge stage that comes with rock concerts these days, will be interested to see what this looks like and how it plays on friday.
Would've put this in the Adelaide Test thread but couldn't find it.

Unfortunately for the Etihad crew, their management call the shots on the budget for turf replacement etc. Lighting obviously a massive issue there. Adelaide Oval should be right but I doubt the surface will look flush due to the returfed areas etc. Surprised they didn't go to eclipsed turf when the relay happened but operating budget may not be quite the same as the G and Etihad.

Did you do a vale thread for the Etihad turf?
Lol poor little interloper. Desperately hoping someone will give him pity likes for calling out someone much smarter than him.

Look, Imma put you on my ignore list now, since your little stalker act is clogging up my notifications. But you keep right on chugging away son. Everyone's really very impressed.

Lol poor little interloper. Desperately hoping someone will give him pity likes for calling out someone much smarter than him.

Look, Imma put you on my ignore list now, since your little stalker act is clogging up my notifications. But you keep right on chugging away son. Everyone's really very impressed.

feel like i've arrived at the party a bit late..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back