Preview AFL 2017 - Prelim - Adelaide v Geelong, Adelaide Oval, Fri 22/9, 7.20pm ACST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a cracker. Crows warm favorites and rightly so. Umps could drag them over the line with the home crowd. Cats by 7

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Didn't say anything about what you deserve.
I just laugh at the whinging, given you've already got the best H+A deal around.
One cats fan even thought that you would've been 20% better had you had the extra games at KP.
Considering you lost ONE of those home games outside of KP, I wouldnt be complaining.

Put it this way 17 other teams would swap for your situation any day of the week.
Didn't say anything about what you deserve.
I just laugh at the whinging, given you've already got the best H+A deal around.
One cats fan even thought that you would've been 20% better had you had the extra games at KP.
Considering you lost ONE of those home games outside of KP, I wouldnt be complaining.

Put it this way 17 other teams would swap for your situation any day of the week.
Haha sloaney you are a crack up. And so full of good ideas.
You should run that idea re '17 teams' past your president-ask him to write to the afl and request only 7 home games next year. Tell him that as a supporter you are more than happy to play your own home games against the pies, the dogs, the blues, Hawks, TIges on their home grounds at the g or Etihad. The comp will applaud your generosity.
And am so excited at the thought of Eddie saying no wuz pies no longer want 15 games at the G thanks. Pies are more than happy to come and play their home game against Adelaide in Adelaide -can see Eddie jumping at that idea. Dimma too, because as you know, he was a tad grumpy about playing Geelong's home game at their home ground, struggled to get down the highway, but no problemo coming to Adelaide to play the tigs home game at football park next year. What round would you like that to be in? All good.
Keep the good ideas coming sloaney-am loving it.

Last edited:

Cats easily, they've instilled much Xfactor play smooth and silky , looking very good.
GWS will be the other surprise and account for the Tigers, positive momentum is an amazing confidence booster.

The Crows are going to miss Brodie Smith and his ability to attack and hit up targets running out of defence.

Laird will now have that sole responsibility and I expect him to be targeted by the Cats. Cockatoo will probably be assigned to do a job on him and tackle him vigorously at every opportunity. :)

Cats in an upset. :footy: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Crows are going to miss Brodie Smith and his ability to attack and hit up targets running out of defence.

Laird will now have that sole responsibility and I expect him to be targeted by the Cats. Cockatoo will probably be assigned to do a job on him and tackle him vigorously at every opportunity. :)

Cats in an upset. :footy: :thumbsu:

A few players you may not have heard of:
David Mackay (having his best year IMO)
Paul Seedsman
Rory Atkins
Tom Lynch
Luke Brown
Jake Lever
Kyle Hartigan
Rory Sloane

can, and do, all fill that role when required. But nice try.

Geez you Geelong dudes, we're a complete team, have been the best team this year for a reason, it didn't happen by accident.
Pretty easy to forget that, especially when you want to I spose.

Crows will crush them- will be over by half time.

LOL. This from the tips thread....

Cats come out of the blocks with 4 quick goals, crows looking rusty post double bye. Sloane gets Selwood HTB in the 50, slots it. Crows gets going, crows start to move the ball
Cats lead 4.1 25 to Adelaide 2.2 14

Crows kick first goal as Lynch runs into open goal- game on. Goal for goal in a tight affair, with Dangerfield going goalless but taking a few big grabs up fwd kicking 2 behinds. Even contest going into half time
Cats 7.5 47 lead Crows 5.6 36

:rolleyes:

A few players you may not have heard of:
David Mackay (having his best year IMO)
Paul Seedsman
Rory Atkins
Tom Lynch
Luke Brown
Jake Lever
Kyle Hartigan
Rory Sloane

can, and do, all fill that role when required. But nice try.

Geez you Geelong dudes, we're a complete team, have been the best team this year for a reason, it didn't happen by accident.
Pretty easy to forget that, especially when you want to I spose.

You clearly do not rate Brodie smith very highly if you think all the players you just listed can fill his role.

I'm rooting for Geelong!

I'm a Port supporter and can't stand the Crows whinging about anything that goes against them on field, Listening to Triple M Adelaide and having my ears pumped full of cocky s**t from Andrew Jarman and the likes about how they're flag favorites etc. If that's not enough, you must have done a special favor for the umps this year because the amount of soft free kicks you've received is bloody ridiculous.

I'm praying the Cats bring you crashing back down to earth tonight, I hope Dangerfield, Duncan, the Selwood's and even Stevie Motlop smash the Crows in the midfield since everyone's been going on about how good it is...

Cats easily, they've instilled much Xfactor play smooth and silky , looking very good.
GWS will be the other surprise and account for the Tigers, positive momentum is an amazing confidence booster.

Tell that to Sydney and West Coast last week.

Cats by 11. I just feel Geelong's star power is going to get them over the line. Chris Scott is willing to pull the trigger at any moment. Don Pyke will stick to his structures and be behind the eight ball. Danger up forward is a trump card Pyke will be ready for, but that's okay... Because Scott has already planned 3 moves ahead. It's a chess and checkers relationship.

No we don't. Why do oppo supporters post dumb things that prove their ignorance?

One of your own posters said last week the afl gives you secret paper bag payments to play games at the g

Thats the benchmark for stupid, and DangerSloane was well short of it

I'm rooting for Geelong!

I'm a Port supporter and can't stand the Crows whinging about anything that goes against them on field, Listening to Triple M Adelaide and having my ears pumped full of cocky s**t from Andrew Jarman and the likes about how they're flag favorites etc. If that's not enough, you must have done a special favor for the umps this year because the amount of soft free kicks you've received is bloody ridiculous.

I'm praying the Cats bring you crashing back down to earth tonight, I hope Dangerfield, Duncan, the Selwood's and even Stevie Motlop smash the Crows in the midfield since everyone's been going on about how good it is...
Lol enjoy Hinkley in a job he doesn't even want to be in apparently

I'm rooting for Geelong!

Who have you guys got this week?............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back