AFL 2017 - R13 - West Coast v Geelong Cats - Rd 15, 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

There was something strange about this game. I don't think the eagles were really great... It's just that Geelong didn't care. I mean look at the Eagles players that had good games - Vardy, Darling, Duggan, Petrie, Jetta.. Geelong were really soft and allowed these types to play effective. Put any of those guys I just mentioned under some pressure and they will fall to water.

The arrogance of the cats fans on here is unbelievable. Tanking, poor record after the bye, no hawkins, one down on the bench, kept slipping over... Anything else you got?

The cats lost the inside 50 count by 13 and had 8 less scoring shots - the result was extremely flattering and if the Eagles had kicked straight it would have been a 40+ point margin.

Reality is, the cats are an average side like most teams that aren't GWS or Adelaide. Acting like your side is more talented than the rest of the competition is going to set you up for a massive let down come September.

There was something strange about this game. I don't think the eagles were really great... It's just that Geelong didn't care. I mean look at the Eagles players that had good games - Vardy, Darling, Duggan, Petrie, Jetta.. Geelong were really soft and allowed these types to play effective. Put any of those guys I just mentioned under some pressure and they will fall to water.
Then you have other players that will come into the game. Can't pressure everyone... Plus yeo and hutchings were set the task of nullifying the damaging impact of Danger and Selwood which I think they did quite well.

My mistake. I should have known better than to look for factual explanations for the outcome of the game instead of GEELONG IS BAD AT FOOTBALL which is obviously the true reason.
How about the old factual explanation of 'We just got beaten by the better team on the day'

Listen here, if you quote the term 'flat track bullies' without understanding the meaning of the term, specifically in an instance when it doesn't apply at all then all you are doing is a self promotion for your own lack of intelligence.

The last time the eagles flat tracked a game was in round 15 last year. Maybe instead of coming across with an intelligence level fitting of a window licker have a look at the stats and watch not only your teams games but the games of the other teams in the comp before slinging absolute bullshit. I'd suggest you're about as informed as damian barrett but i think in this instance even that complete asshat has you covered.
Lol. I suggest not playing like a bunch of dead sit pigs in Melbourne for once. Then we will talk.

Only 13 point win against a Geelong team with 2 on the bench and hasn't won after the bye since 2011? And with the winning free kick count? Should count as a loss to the Eagles, even Brisbane would have beaten them by more
Let Geelong kick 2 very cheap goals in the final 1 minute 20 seconds in the game as well as kicking 17 points. We should have won by a lot more and the scoreboard flattered the cats in the end. Count as a loss? No ******* way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back