AFL 2017 - R16 - Carlton v Melbourne 15:20 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

i don't think the AFL will be impressed with Oliver- real potential for trouble doing that. Every player has to put up with s**t and 99.9% ignore it and get on with it. Oliver is proving to be a massive flog who has a pretty healthy opinion of himself and cannot seem to ignore any form of criticism.

Looked quite different to me - looked more like he was having a laugh and taking the piss at Oliver.
looks like he's having a cry to the security guard.

lean over the fence and chat s**t, dont cry about getting a reply i reckon.

Nice falcon goal assist

Disappointed that Hammer isn't commentating this game - Seems as if Liam Jones isn't playing because there's just no one in the commentary box to remind us how he's become the greatest defender in history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like he's having a cry to the security guard.

lean over the fence and chat s**t, dont cry about getting a reply i reckon.

I think the fan put his hands out as if to stop Oliver and Oliver had a sook about being touched. It looked a way over the top reaction by Oliver to me.

i don't think the AFL will be impressed with Oliver- real potential for trouble doing that. Every player has to put up with s**t and 99.9% ignore it and get on with it. Oliver is proving to be a massive flog who has a pretty healthy opinion of himself and cannot seem to ignore any form of criticism.
Shades of Adam Goodes minus the pointing

I think the fan put his hands out as if to stop Oliver and Oliver had a sook about being touched. It looked a way over the top reaction by Oliver to me.
Did the guy in the crowd actually touch him though or was it just verbal exchange?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vince just jogs at kruezer. Him and Lewis just look like liabilities out there

Fat flog Carlton supporter can't believe he can't just dish out abuse without anyone saying anything back to him.

I think I even saw him pointing to his ticket saying "but but, I paid my admission, I'm allowed to abuse them".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back