AFL 2017 - R21 Brisbane Lions v Gold Coast Suns 16:35 AEST Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Has improved his tackling and running patterns and usually runs well both ways. Fagan obviously suits young Lewy. He has had a great year.
He has a bit of the Mickey Conlan about him.

Just love the way he takes the game on. He's genuinely quick off the mark and a beautiful kicking action. With another preseason he won't just be breaking tackles he'll be running through them.

He's the sort of player I'd lay my hard earned to watch play.

I'm sure as his coach Fagan would already be loving coaching him.

The ‘Q Clash’ saw a Brisbane Lions team publicly voicing their keen intent to inflict further damage on the half-dead carcass of their neighbours, who sacked their coach earlier in the week and in general are a club in turmoil. A Jack Martin purple patch in the first quarter saw Gold Coast establish a 21 point quarter-time lead. As tempers flared several times the Lions fought back and the margin at the main break was a solitary point. The Suns folded after half-time though as Brisbane slammed on 13 goals to 4 to run out convincing 58 point winners. Dayne Beams is finishing the season in strong fashion. He amassed 32 possessions and kicked 4 goals. Both of which were the highest tallies for the Lions and he should poll three. It was a day out for most of the Brisbane midfielders as both Tom Rockliff and Lewis Taylor booted multiple goals whilst being amongst the highest possession winning Lions. Rockliff receives the two for 24 touches and 3 goals and Taylor receives the one for his 25 disposals and 2 goals.

3: D.Beams, 2: Rockliff, 1: Taylor

https://downtheguts.com/2017/08/16/afl-brownlow-review-round-21/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back