Autopsy AFL 2020 Second Semi Final - Tigers v Saints Fri October 9th 7:50pm AEDT/6:50 AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 43 26.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane supporters and their new found tough man persona. Mitch useless Robinson must be rubbing off on them.
I dont know if you had Foxtel. But you would pay a main event to see a 1987-1991 version of Mike Tyson tear apart Tough Man Tony abbott wearing his budgie smugglers. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just human nature to support the underdogs, and I too was hoping to see Saints do well tonight, but you gotta give Richmond credit. They're a very good side.

People went on about Brisbane being inaccurate in previous games against Richmond, but that's really more of a case of Richmond's great defending/manic pressure forcing them to miss. Same for the Saints tonight.

Richmond looked a fair way off their best, and still won comfortably. I never felt Saints were mounting a real comeback at any point.

I think many opposition supporters are salty as hell that Richmond have become a top side. 3 years after they won their first flag in many years and oppo supporters still can't/won't accept that they're not 9thmond any more. Every side, at their absolute best, have been well beaten by Richmond now. There's always excuses though "Lynch is dirty" "faux tough guy Cotchin" "assy goals" "Dusty overrated". I thought all of that talk should've been put to bed in 2019.

I get that it's frustrating that Richmond get to play the game on their terms time and time again, but shouldn't you credit them for their winning formula rather than being down on every side that can't seem to overcome it?

EDIT: The whole ninethmond thing was repeated so goddamn much that mods have had to auto-edit calling them that. They've well and truly shed that moniker.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry - all of you - everyone
We were so lucky- Saints were so galant
We are very lucky, got all the rubs of the green
Also I’m so sorry we play the ‘edge’ - push the boundaries- I am so embarrassed
Tom Lynch should be suspended for 3 weeks.

we are not worthy

I’m so sorry - all of you - everyone
We were so lucky- Saints were so galant
We are very lucky, got all the rubs of the green
Also I’m so sorry we play the ‘edge’ - push the boundaries- I am so embarrassed
Tom Lynch should be suspended for 3 weeks.

we are not worthy

Don't believe you.jpg

It's just human nature to support the underdogs, and I too was hoping to see Saints do well tonight, but you gotta give Richmond credit. They're a very good side.

People went on about Brisbane being inaccurate in previous games against Richmond, but that's really more of a case of Richmond's great defending/manic pressure forcing them to miss. Same for the Saints tonight.

Richmond looked a fair way off their best, and still won comfortably. I never felt Saints were mounting a real comeback at any point.

I think many opposition supporters are salty as hell that Richmond have become a top side. 3 years after they won their first flag in many years and oppo supporters still can't/won't accept that they're not Premiershipmond any more. Every side, at their absolute best, have been well beaten by Richmond now. There's always excuses though "Lynch is dirty" "faux tough guy Cotchin" "assy goals" "Dusty overrated". I thought all of that talk should've been put to bed in 2019.

I get that it's frustrating that Richmond get to play the game on their terms time and time again, but shouldn't you credit them for their winning formula rather than being down on every side that can't seem to overcome it?
Nah we’re no good, we’ve just been very lucky the last few years. I’m actually not sure why we are bothering to travel to Adelaide next week, Port will just roll over the top of us...

Bad luck to the saints, should've been a lot closer and would've been better starting a bit later, crowd still coming in 2nd qtr. Very much a what if result but the Tigers got the job done. Port in Adelaide a different beast next week, but hoping tigers can do it hard way and lions can get through prelim for a rematch

Well done to the Saints on a great year. And well done Tigers you magnificent bastards. 4 prelims in a row. It’s a great effort.

Cotchin deserves a week off for the "potential to cause injury" on Jones and Lynch deserves a week off because that knee on Howard was another campaigner act from the bloke and he has gotten away with too many this year

You deserve a box of tissues to soak up those tears over the off season

I think many opposition supporters are salty as hell that Richmond have become a top side. 3 years after they won their first flag in many years and oppo supporters still can't/won't accept that they're not Premiershipmond any more. Every side, at their absolute best, have been well beaten by Richmond now. There's always excuses though "Lynch is dirty" "faux tough guy Cotchin" "assy goals" "Dusty overrated". I thought all of that talk should've been put to bed in 2019.

EDIT: The whole ninethmond thing was repeated so goddamn much that mods have had to auto-edit calling them that. They've well and truly shed that moniker.
Agree 100%
watching Richmonds good games you can't help but will them on and like them ...... why? .......
Because that's what good footy looks like and that's why we are all here !

Back