Autopsy AFL 2021 AAMI Community Series - North v Hawks Sat March 6th 4:10pm AEDT (Arden St Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn have no youth!

Koschitzke, Brockman and Jiath...

“Hold our beers”

:$:thumbsu:
This was a practice game between two bottom 4 teams. I'm pretty sure a top 4 sides second 22 could have been competitive. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Big frigging deal, he sold a dummy. Every half-decent player has that in their locker. Come back when Simpkin has two Norm Smiths and four flags.

See ya.
Obviously havent got too much to be excited about down at Arden street. Who knows, maybe they’ll get a new bricked toilet block soon and we’ll see a post about that

when coaches throw all 18 players behind the ball so there is no room left to find a teammate then yes, a rule is needed. In fact more than 1

Nope, more creative coaching is needed to counteract it.

The AFL meddles with the game far too much. I cannot think of another sport where the rules are changed as often as ours.

Not even close.

This was a practice game between two bottom 4 teams. I'm pretty sure a top 4 sides second 22 could have been competitive. I wouldn't read too much into it.

There’s no guarantee that Hawthorn will finish bottom four this year, especially if there’s going to be games played at the MCG. If Hawthorn did finish bottom four, then they will have 3 picks inside the top 30 in the draft thanks to Collingwood trading their second round pick. lol

Last edited:
Nope, more creative coaching is needed to counteract it.

The AFL meddles with the game far too much. I cannot think of another sport where the rules are changed as often as ours.

Not even close.
cant think of many team ball sports where there are no rules to dictate where players can move. We now see 36 players within 70m of the ball. It was never intended to be that way and is basically unwatchable when it occurs

How many of those 7 players will likely be ready to go in round 1?

Breust, Mitchell, Scrimshaw, JOM back round one

Wingard soon after

Gunston expected round 5.

Sicily the only long termer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn have no youth!

Koschitzke, Brockman and Jiath...

“Hold our beers”

:$:thumbsu:
You can't be chirpy about that win. You defeated the team who finished equal bottom last year, and are widely tipped to finish the same this year.

You should only be celebrating because you dodged a bullet by not losing to the team who finished equal bottom last year, and are widely tipped to finish the same this year. Which is hardly worth celebrating.

You can't be chirpy about that win. You defeated the team who finished equal bottom last year, and are widely tipped to finish the same this year.

You should only be celebrating because you dodged a bullet by not losing to the team who finished equal bottom last year, and are widely tipped to finish the same this year. Which is hardly worth celebrating.
Yesterday’s result says more about North than it does the Hawks, but we found a few players and we’ll have upwards of 6 inclusions for Round 1.

Speaking of dodging a bullet, how much is Corr getting paid per year? Wasn’t it $700k? 😳

when coaches throw all 18 players behind the ball so there is no room left to find a teammate then yes, a rule is needed. In fact more than 1
Or coaches could recruit players who can kick over the congestion.

Imagine Dustin fletcher types at CHF, taking a mark 70 out and unloading.
It will only take one player with a decent kick for the game to completely change

Haha get stuffed. My team is going to be down the wrong end with yours this year, so Im going to enjoy what I can!

Fancy being such a sour bastard that you go out of your way to dampen others enjoyment, slagging off your own team in the process! Did you feel better after writing that?!

There’s no guarantee that Hawthorn will finish bottom four this year, especially if there’s going to be games played at the MCG. If Hawthorn did finish bottom four, then they will have 3 picks inside the top 30 in the draft thanks to Collingwood trading their second round pick. lol
There's no garuanee of course, but it's a decent chance. Bombers, Crows, Swans, Hawks, North Melbourne are probably the bottom 5 teams for mine, the order is a bit of a lottery at this point.

Im sure if the result was reversed you would be letting everyone know how good Thomas,ldu, simpkin and Powell are going to be . Norths biggest problem isn't talented young players its just your better talent are just lazy pricks defensively.

They would wanna be competitive since it was Hawthorn second 22 with Sicily, Gunston, Mitchell, Wingard, O'Meara, Breust, Scrimshaw, Lewis missing from out best 22, could even add Scully for 9 of the best 22 missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back