Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Pies v Port Sat July 30th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pretty sad seeing posters attempting to troll after the club they are trolling have just won their 10th straight game...
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Watch out, I notice you are a regular in Collingwood matchday threads, it won't be long and you will be accused of supporting us.
You want to see a regular in an oppo game day thread watch Fudge tonight if we struggle! 🤣🤣🤣🥱

See, you don't even know the meaning of logic.

You don't need to take my advice, but learn the meaning before using the term again.

Now even if we are on the bottom of that list, we still don't ask for handouts year after year after year.

Anyway, I will let you go and educate yourself, I will say sorry on behalf of the CFC for winning so many close ones and keeping the Saints from getting gifted a finals spot.
I have never mentioned anything about money but you seem fixated on it.

De Koning a 23 year old back up ruck who gets beat every week but takes the odd good mark, future star so much potential at Carlton 🥺
Jeremy Howe says hi! 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grasping at straws?

Ok, can you tell us the last time the saints were out of debt?

If it's less than 10 years that's grasping, less than 20, a bit harsh, anymore and I have been spot on.
All you talk about is debt, has nothing to do with your super easy draw. All you have is that the Saints are in debt.

All you talk about is debt, has nothing to do with your super easy draw. All you have is that the Saints are in debt.
No you don't get it at all.

You talk about our close wins, now our super easy draw, that's ok, but you bring up the Saints, the Saints have nothing to do with where Collingwood are except it's one of the easy beats.

The reason I bring up the debt, you seem to want our wins to be losses so you could make the finals, ie: another handout, just like every year the AFL keep your club alive with handouts.

Get it?
You are like your club, all you want is handouts, you don't want to earn it.

No you don't get it at all.

You talk about our close wins, now our super easy draw, that's ok, but you bring up the Saints, the Saints have nothing to do with where Collingwood are except it's one of the easy beats.

The reason I bring up the debt, you seem to want our wins to be losses so you could make the finals, ie: another handout, just like every year the AFL keep your club alive with handouts.

Get it?
You are like your club, all you want is handouts, you don't want to earn it.
I brought the Saints up because we have beaten more top 8 sides then Collingwood which goes with your last 6 or so games against being bottom 8 sides.

Plus why would I want your last 9 games to be losses? I would want my teams involvement in finals to be earned not gifted by a easy draw and the umpires.

I brought the Saints up because we have beaten more top 8 sides then Collingwood which goes with your last 6 or so games against being bottom 8 sides.
I couldn't care less how may you have beaten, we just beat another without playing anyone else, the Saints just entered the 8.

And I couldn't care less if you think we are only where we are because we only beat up on easy beats like the Saints etc.

We are top 4 at the moment because at the moment with the fixture no-body else can better what we have done.

So, then you want to talk logic, but when I talk some logic, you don't like it.

Back