Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 29.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly don't know which way this will go but I sense the Blues just. I think they've come too far to miss out on finals this season.

The bookmakers have surprised me in this game being split. Would think that Pies should be $1.20 and Carlton $4 due to the fact that Collingwood have won 3 more games and 11 of past 12 compared to 5 of last 12.

$1.92 = yum yum yum

The bookmakers have surprised me in this game being split. Would think that Pies should be $1.20 and Carlton $4 due to the fact that Collingwood have won 3 more games and 11 of past 12 compared to 5 of last 12.

$1.92 = yum yum yum
Not this again.
Pies were $3.70 last week and Pies fans were yum-yum we wun 11nz in a row, those odds are wrong.

Not this again.
Pies were $3.70 last week and Pies fans were yum-yum we wun 11nz in a row, those odds are wrong.
Funny that I posted my odds to try and hook a Carlton supporter, but I reeled in and there’s a Swans supporter on the end. I’m a little disappointed so I’ll throw you back in, Pies should be $1.20 and Carlton $4.

Funny that I posted my odds to try and hook a Carlton supporter, but I reeled in and there’s a Swans supporter on the end. I’m a little disappointed so I’ll throw you back in, Pies should be $1.20 and Carlton $4.

$4 about a $2 chance.
You are a s**t bookie, who would go broke in 5 minutes.
Try again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not this again.
Not true. When Degoey rumour was strong it was clearly a bridge too far. Our two best mids out. Look at the difference one good mid made to Carlton against Melbourne last week. Do you think they would have been that close without Cripps? Blues have been missing some good second stringers for some time. See how they go without Walsh and Cripps in a big game.

They hardly maintainted Charlie the last time.

McGovern, Williams, Marchbank, Pittonet, McKay, Setterfield and Weitering are all the ins this time around compared to R11.

Hewett is the major out. We were missing Kennedy in R11.
You struggled to contain Henry. He probably won't even get selected this week.

How good is the sniping in here? This will be great viewing value on game day.

We're on world record pace here man.. what is it.. hump day.. and we're already on 6 pages man.. grouse man.. that's mad re.. that's what it's all about mate.. that's what it's all about mate.. noooow you get it re.. nooooooow yooou get it re.. the essence of football is COLLINGWOOD v carlton mate.. Melbourne match day thread barely get to 6 pages mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.

We're on world record pace here man.. what is it.. hump day.. and we're already on 6 pages man.. grouse man.. that's mad re.. that's what it's all about mate.. that's what it's all about mate.. noooow you get it re.. nooooooow yooou get it re.. the essence of football is COLLINGWOOD v carlton mate.. Melbourne match day thread barely get to 6 pages mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.
What is the record for a Match Day Thread for a Home and Away game?

$4 about a $2 chance.
You are a s**t bookie, who would go broke in 5 minutes.
Try again.
Ok, with your s**t attitude and obviously being heavily invested in Carlton winning for some reason and not being able to take a light hearted joke which doesn’t involve your team, I’ve given it a lot of thought and I now think Collingwood should be $1.15 and Carlton $4.50.

Ok, with your s**t attitude and obviously being heavily invested in Carlton winning for some reason and not being able to take a light hearted joke which doesn’t involve your team, I’ve given it a lot of thought and I now think Collingwood should be $1.15 and Carlton $4.50.
Well Carlton have eased now that it's likely JDG and Ginni are playing.

Looking a lot like Jack Ginnivan will be a starter on Sunday. If that’s the case and with DeGoey in the team the Blues can kiss their Finals chances goodbye.
Wouldn’t mind Henry coming in, he gave them a hard time last time out.

JDG in is massive - huge difference for us fans confidence wise before the game.

What is the record for a Match Day Thread for a Home and Away game?
I somehow stumbled onto the Pies v GWS prelim 2019 one a while back. That was huge and pretty depressing reading lol but you ride the emotions of the game through the posts in that last quarter 😂

Back