Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Dogs v Lions Thurs March 30th 7:20pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

First point. What a stupid app this is..you have to scroll so far to get to the game posts
2. Just turned on 3rf qtr replay..saw Rory lobby paid a mark then went almost straight to the ground..lol..the pathetic commentators pisding on about how hard our game is to adjudicate lol x10000 4 umpires and they are all dumb as the vfl. FLICKBALL. It used to be a good game

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s got to be a new statement for having a nightmare qtr “ having a Garcia” he was terrible in that last qtr- lucky they won haha.

Possibly the worst quarter of football I have seen by a player (or can remember). Not only did he barely touch the ball but pretty well played the last quarter for the opposition - may well have been most influential player for the Lions in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane were clearly the better team out there but the Dogs wanted it more and were prepared to work harder for it. The Lions are Frauds at this point. Have loads of talent but most games just show up expecting to win rather than being prepared to work for it. Bontempelli was amazing last night.

Brisbane were clearly the better team out there but the Dogs wanted it more and were prepared to work harder for it. The Lions are Frauds at this point. Have loads of talent but most games just show up expecting to win rather than being prepared to work for it. Bontempelli was amazing last night.
Brisbane clearly the better team? And then you woke up

It was a scrappy game

Brisbane clearly the better team? And then you woke up

It was a scrappy game

To me the more talented side out there was the Lions. I thought that was obvious. I'm assuming you probably thought the umpires were good too.

To me the more talented side out there was the Lions. I thought that was obvious. I'm assuming you probably thought the umpires were good too.
Or .. maybe you're just another disingenuous Brisbane flog.

Brisbane received some pretty ordinary umpiring decisions in front of goal and some soft 50s. It wasn't a greatly umpired game in general

Given our first two weeks, it all comes down to will and motivation.
We'll be up and down too. If we could steal some of what MaCrae has bought to the pies, we'd both be top 4

Or .. maybe you're just another disingenuous Brisbane flog.

Brisbane received some pretty ordinary umpiring decisions in front of goal and some soft 50s. It wasn't a greatly umpired game in general

Quickly getting personal when you know you're wrong. Good areas.

Given our first two weeks, it all comes down to will and motivation.
We'll be up and down too. If we could steal some of what MaCrae has bought to the pies, we'd both be top 4

Most teams would be in that boat I'd suspect.

Back