Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Cats v Swans Sat April 22nd 7:25pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Using invented internet buzzwords like ‘fanboi’ doesn’t somehow make your assertion any less stupid mate.

If Jeffrey Dahmer made that action I’d say it was a football action and so would anyone who understands contact sport.

Piss off mate 😂😂
It’s ok. You are obviously biased because it’s your player. It will be interesting to see what a ‘balanced’ media person who has a big agenda for protecting the head, has to say about this, regarding his favourite team.

No need to get personal with me mate, I know you are passionate, but play the discussion as it is.

I don't like Geelong at all, in fact I hate them, and Jeremy Cameron isn't that well liked by me either, but that being said, I'd love to see a player kick a ton again so I support whatever it takes to get that done except for another Geelong flag or Geelong beating Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s ok. You are obviously biased because it’s your player. It will be interesting to see what a ‘balanced’ media person who has a big agenda for protecting the head, has to say about this, regarding his favourite team.

No need to get personal with me mate, I know you are passionate, but play the discussion as it is.

No, I’m biased because I hate that the AFL and its resident bitch demographic is taking accidents out of the game. Same as rugby league with the hip drop.

It wasn’t illegal, it wasn’t avoidable, and any player - even one of the oxygen thieves at your club - would be on the receiving end of an abortion of a decision if he was suspended for that.

Geelong have currently been doing it for 19 years, Richmond had a little 4 year spell and are now back to normal transmission.

Bye.
Come on champ you’ve won 1 more flag in that period of time. It was a ridiculous comment saying that beating people at the pointy end is business as usual because it’s not. It’s not business as usual for anyone.

Perhaps Hawthorn had a claim to it but certainly not Geelong. Never could manage that back to back let along a three peat.

No, I’m biased because I hate that the AFL and its resident bitch demographic is taking accidents out of the game. Same as rugby league with the hip drop.

It wasn’t illegal, it wasn’t avoidable, and any player - even one of the oxygen thieves at your club - would be on the receiving end of an abortion of a decision if he was suspended for that.
Hahaha Fat. This has nothing to do with my club as much as you want to make it about. Which is normally what blokes like you tend to do when they feel attacked.

I honestly don’t care about your view.

My comment was on AFL sycophant Whateley’s compromised position on the matter, with his pet project and his greatest love clashing.

Saying on Fox Footy that Sydney's three behinds in the second half is the joint lowest score since Round 12, 1971. Is that for all teams? Some going when you consider how bad GC and GWS were when they came in plus Melbourne and the Swans back in the day.

Tough for Swans tonight. Double whammy of destroyed by injuries and having to play on that ground under those conditions. Was never going to end well.

Come on champ you’ve won 1 more flag in that period of time. It was a ridiculous comment saying that beating people at the pointy end is business as usual because it’s not. It’s not business as usual for anyone.

Perhaps Hawthorn had a claim to it but certainly not Geelong. Never could manage that back to back let along a three peat.
Richmond fans certainly are predictable if anything

Hahaha Fat. This has nothing to do with my club as much as you want to make it about. Which is normally what blokes like you tend to do when they feel attacked.

My comment was on AFL sycophant Whateley’s compromised position on the matter, with his pet project and his greatest love clashing.
Just don’t tune in, Whately is the most biased media commentator out there , mind you BT is pretty bad in Pies games but Gerard is unbearable on his show.

I know it has nothing to do with your club im saying that if even Jake f***ing Stringer, the worst bloke in the game, did that, I would be aghast if he was suspended.

Back