Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 1 - Blues v Tigers Thurs March 14th 7:30pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 62 66.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude Baker punched the ball out of his hands 15+ meters and then shoved him in the chest and called the umpire a flog, what are you talking about
So why would you say the ball went 15+ metres when the ball actually stayed right at the players feet? I just watched it again. The ball went 0m. So why would you make it up out of thin air and not expect people to keep you accountable?

So why would you say the ball went 15+ metres when the ball actually stayed right at the players feet? I just watched it again. The ball went 0m. So why would you make it up out of thin air and not expect people to keep you accountable?
uhhh show a screenshot because that is not how I recall it happening mate

I’d seriously trade Bolton if I were tigers. Cream on top player that is great when you’re a top 8 team. Not so good in a team about to rebuild.
Yeh I was thinking that. He'll either become a consistent AA level player that he has the ability to be, or he'll be a perennial underdeliverer to his talent.

The type of player that probably gets us a good trade though.

We don’t need to belt anyone in round 2. We have proven our best is good enough to compete.

2-0 with a 15 day break and Weitering, Walsh + 4-6 other best 22 players to come back, you would take that in a heartbeat.
I'll give you Weitering and Walsh, but the rest average players. Haven’t proven nothing yet time will tell , but it's now or never for the blues.

uhhh show a screenshot because that is not how I recall it happening mate
just watch it. the ball stayed at their feet and DeKoning picked the ball up at his shoe laces. So it shows that in your head it seemed a lot worse. When in reality it was a joke of a free kick and I'm not surprised the commentators are analysing that decision in the Lab after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll give you Weitering and Walsh, but the rest average players. Haven’t proven nothing yet time will tell , but it's now or never for the blues.

Average or not they are still best 22 and players we have planned around. Players who are better than what we currently have that will improve us.

Don’t think it’s now or never. No reason why our list can’t contend for the foreseeable future. Just have to finish in the best position possible and anything can happen.

just watch it. the ball stayed at their feet and DeKoning picked the ball up at his shoe laces. So it shows that in your head it seemed a lot worse. When in reality it was a joke of a free kick and I'm not surprised the commentators are analysing that decision in the Lab after the game.

Does Cripps get the perfect 10 tonight Danny boy. Brilliant captains game.

Martin had a killer finals series last year. In fact, when he came back in the 2nd half of the year was one of the prime reasons why we did so well. No way he's average.

Yeah.. inconsistent.. aren’t we like 14-2 since June 2023..?
Have a look at it across all qtrs in those games. One qtr you pile on 7 and in the next you play the most dead shit football possible. It's unsustainable.

I'm an avid Carlton watcher and want them to have success. But in comparison to majority of teams, especially the top teams, there is no clear game plan. I have no idea what's about to unfold when watching the blues. Make it up as you go, indecisive footy, before bombing it long. The pile on goals come when your confidence players get their tails up, until then they just wait.

hmmmm not gonna watch it mate, just show me a screenshot of the ball not going 15m+ and baker not calling the umpire a flog and we’ll call it even

I hope for their sake Cripps doesn't get injured. Doubt they'd win 10 games without him.
Absolute warrior of a man, I feel sorry he doesn't always get the support he should.

hmmmm not gonna watch it mate, just show me a screenshot of the ball not going 15m+ and baker not calling the umpire a flog and we’ll call it even
what was the 50m for? was it umpire abuse? what's the flog thing got to do with anything?
Go fetch that screenshot boy
20240314_230123.jpg
15m? Next time, don't make stuff up and waste my time just to prove you wrong :) This call won Carlton the game.

Back