Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - North v Carlton Good Friday Appeal Game March 29th 4:20pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 40 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Xerri has started the season like a house on fire and North's midfield is talented enough to put a score on the board if they have ruck dominance so I'm not supremely confident like I would against WCE or Hawthorn. If its 50/50 in the middle I think we should win by 5-10 goals

North to win, Carlton are pretenders.

Enjoy.
BANG. The 747 telling us all how it is

I’ve heard enough. Mortgaging the house and having it all on North this afternoon

Baggers by 6 goals I reckon. Carltons twin towers and our backline makes me squirm.
Bloody hope we are competitive though, sick of the inevitable norf don't deserve good Friday rubbish post game.

North were competitive in this fixture last year from memory, think they’ll push Carlton till 3/4 time then Blues pull away.

We pretty much are always competitive against them even in the recent losses, for long stages of the matches.

They'll win comfortably today though. We aren't yet at the stage where upsets this big are even considerable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We pretty much are always competitive against them even in the recent losses, for long stages of the matches.

They'll win comfortably today though. We aren't yet at the stage where upsets this big are even considerable.
You wanna sell the stadium out for a home game just request to play us!

Simples really. 👌

This is the type of game that the Carlton of the last 15 years would drop without firing a shot.

Hope we show that we’ve finally moved forward as a club

Back