Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - North v Carlton Good Friday Appeal Game March 29th 4:20pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 40 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

+35 disposals
+11 contested possessions
+21 tackles

When you dominate tackles like that despite winning more of the ball and being first to the ball more often you get free kicks. Shocker.

A Free kick is deemed a contested possession so…….

Umpiring was fine.

I mean, it was s**t in the way that the whistle goes off too often like most of the season so far, but it was at least consistently s**t for both teams. Panicking defenders like Marchbank and the VFL Roo defenders absolutely hugging blokes out of the contest should be penalized every time though.

I don't think any group of fans are any worse than others. Was a nice huge Carlton crowd

I was surprised at how even the crowd was, given the last few years for the Roos. It definitely wasn't Blues dominated, and the North end were certainly louder.

2017 lost to WB by 3 points
2018 beat StK by 52 points
2019 lost to Ess by 58 points
2021 lost to WB by 128 points
2022 lost to WB by 68 points
2023 lost to Carl by 23 points
2024 lost to Carl by 56 points

A brilliant day for a brilliant cause, owned by a club that gutlessly rolls over at any sign of adversity. Good Friday deserves more than this.
Should be at the G, so Carlton members can actually fit in the ground…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly I agree at the moment.
Had us for maybe 5-6 wins but not sure now.

We are showing signs, but still a lot of work to do.

Maybe we could beat Essendon & Richmond later in the season.

Essendon are tough to call. They usually drop off around/after Anzac Day, but if they keep playing the way they currently are, likely to make the 8 imo.

Back