AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Green should play. I think he had a corky and a broken finger?

Captain = Coughlan. Not really cos of the Carlton factor but there was no real stand out choices for me.

Oh and if Bartel has a huge one I'll be a bit disappointed cos I was almost gonna go with him!

dt is finishing strong and i should end up around top 500 i think. with 3 trades left, and scoring 2000 + last week, as well as lucas and ling to start off the round, looks like a pretty decent dream team year for me.

Only had Ling tonight, 112! He's averaging 102.28 over the last 7 weeks, somewhat makes up for his poor start to the season.

I went for Hodge and Everitt as captains this week, playing at the 'Stats' ground that is Subiaco.

last minute decision not to trade mcphee, (didnt see the reports he was out as i had school then work today), has annoyed me, was gunna pick up milburn :( ... o well hopefully my emergencies (deledio and griffen) score well....
had lloyd and ling tonite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Corey, Milburn and Ablett last night... Good start, although it will surely drop as it always does

Forgot to change my team this week. Matty carr would have come in but thats it. Tredders still as captain

balmey21 said:
i dont know why hes in my team
Maybe because you have no idea about football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back