AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which do people think is better?

Hudson to Cox

or

Darcy to White/Lade

im presuming that your starting rucks are currently hudson and darcy at the moment. I think the better combo would be to end up with hudson and white, so i would do the Darcy to White trade.

Not a fan of Lade this year, think he's either getting more attention or Brogan is taking time away from him on the ball.

im presuming that your starting rucks are currently hudson and darcy at the moment. I think the better combo would be to end up with hudson and white, so i would do the Darcy to White trade.

Not a fan of Lade this year, think he's either getting more attention or Brogan is taking time away from him on the ball.

No starting rucks are Hudson and Sandi.

They will become Sandi and Cox with Darcy as an emerg
or Sandi and White with Hudson as emerg.

I still need to upgrade Al Davey and Edwards
I need to upgrade davey first but I only have 6 trades left
Should I trade him and have 4 remaining trades left?
NOTE I have no money in the bank

Whos a better dream team bench option. Westoff or Gray?
i rekon gray as he can play small forward and move into the midfield for abit.
But neither are guaranteed a spot in the team. Westoff relied on goals for basically all of his points and two of those goals were from in the goalsquare.
I say gray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Heath Shaw's B/E being 166, how much do you think he'll drop this week?

I'm looking to trade out Corey Jones for Shaw in a week or two...

Is it better to wait a couple of weeks until the 9 is cleared out of shaw's rotation?

dt.jpg

Thoughts?

solid - very solid - set for the year

how many trades left and whats ur ranking

Have to play one of davey or hughes and rischa or petterd in my starting line up. Im thinking petterd and dvey. thoughts

i rekon gray as he can play small forward and move into the midfield for abit.
But neither are guaranteed a spot in the team. Westoff relied on goals for basically all of his points and two of those goals were from in the goalsquare.
I say gray

worth picking up though? Or wait for another gem down there. I dont see any players around that price even getting a game soon. Hold off for 1 week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back