News AFL Fixture scramble as Richmond denied entry to QLD

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne v Richmond
West Coast v Sydney
Carlton v St Kilda moved to thursday

It will probably mean a stint in Perth is back on the table for us.

You wonder if the WA premier played his grand final and worked with the Queensland premier on this in fear of the Eagles losing this game?

Lol,the things people do to stop Richmond,rulebooks changed,politicians changing fixtures.

#wearetrulyeveryonesgrandfinal

In times like these,we need more popcorn.

Probably better to play at mcg than Queensland?
I would rather play them in WA to be honest - last couple of games and especially on Saturday as we warmed up I actually thought to myself we looked a little chilled - like we were trying to be calm and confident/assured.

I know this calm and 'have fun' plan has worked for us lately but IMO we need to shake ourselves out of it and a tough road trip - up against a hostile crowd in WA would smack the players in the face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly don’t blame qld for doing this.

we’ve got idiots down here that refuse to be tested because it ‘interferes’ with their lives too much.

Someone needs to inform them that it’s interfering with everyone’s lives, not just there’s.

Honestly it’s not going to make a huge difference, I’m sure we’ll be equally as s**t in Vic, Qld and WA this year.

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
Weak to think that we should go ahead and play all the kids 5 matches into a season, where we can go back to back.

Can't always be fun and games at RFC with Tiktok stars...

just cancel the season already.
Or we just tank and play kids and get a high draft pick.
I don't care.
Don't we also have Gold Coast's 2nd rounder this year? That's looking like a bust for us.

Season has to end

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200629-113835_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-113835_Facebook.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 188
Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
its not a footy season, its a 16 min quarter season
I agree, the season is a joke. But the players, club, etc are still getting paid a shitload of money to perform.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back