Game Day AFL Round 11 match discussion - Sydney v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you are both just as complimentary when the side wins as you are disparaging when they lose?

It's easy to be negative and sarcastic.

The club has given you a winning average of something like 80% over the last few years and you attack them the moment they lose their way?
Does it really matter what I think?

How many times has Darcy mentioned that he thinks the Swans are the most talented side....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Eddie says Adam Goodes Australian of the Year ONE MORE TIME.... I will break my TV!!! He says it like it's part of his surname :(*)

Eddie is sucking up after the Gorilla comment last year. So whenever he speaks of Goodes now it's always in the most glowing terms possible. Eddie is a flog.

It's concerning how easily we give the ball up. One tackle is usually enough for Sydney to dislodge the ball, and not even a very good tackle. We get spun around and lose composure, ball pops out and away they go. No sequence of tackles is required, just one will do. That means Sydney is expending very little energy when getting the ball back, while we are having to turn and chase an awful lot. Not wonder we're tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back