Game Day AFL Round 11 match discussion - Sydney v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a knee jerk reaction, but I never want to see Stringer in the ones again. Hasn't been our worst tonight but has never shown anything - likewise Sheringham.

They're both vanilla VFL players who don't even offer us good coverage as short-term fill-ins. Picking either of them is just wasting development time that could be given to the likes of Thurlow, Jansen and co.

How many times has Darcy mentioned that he thinks the Swans are the most talented side....

He needs to be unplugged or at least have his RAM upgraded. His speech program dribbles random words and gets caught in logic loops that stall each sentence, hardly believable with todays technology. We can't even get the game in HD so i doubt Seven will spend any money upgrading D.A.R.C.Y

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're both vanilla VFL players who don't even offer us good coverage as short-term fill-in players. Picking either of them is just wasting development time that could be given to the likes of Thurlow, Jansen and co.
Absolutely correct. Throw in Smedts and Burbury and Varcoe in that group too.

He needs to be unplugged or at least have his RAM upgraded. His speech program dribbles random words and gets caught in logic loops that stall each sentence, hardly believable with todays technology. We can't even get the game in HD so i doubt Seven will spend any money upgrading D.A.R.C.Y
Darcy reminds me of Hymie
2c334d2f3503a77582154ee0de9439fb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back