Game Day AFL Round 16: West Coast Eagles vs Western Bulldogs @ Metricon 4.10 pm AWST Sunday 6th of September 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough evidence . My goodness the ball has straight edges apparently
That with the first ever free for running less that, 20m from a kick in.
Some soft frees in their forward line.
Ainsworth has a future. Surprise.
Tough fight in the second half and nearly stole it

Geelong beat Richmond then WC finish 4th with 2 wins
Geelong wont beat Richmond because they dont have to. Expect them to come out half-arsed and lose by 6 goals.

Gutted. I wasnt this low when the Hawks killed our top 4 chances in 2019. I just cant believe the sh*thouse dogs did us in.

Whoever's decision it was to rest Nic can f*ck right off. Useless c*nt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No point in complaining about the goal review. They were all over us, we shouldn't have even been that close. Had we won it would have been a robbery.

We'll be as effective in finals as last year.

Making up the numbers.

Too many injuries and too many caveats applied to the season that work against us. At least we got to blood some youngsters this year.

Gutted. So close to grinding out a tough win. When we lost Hutchings it got tougher but we found our mojo and started playing well. Cole, Duggan, Sheed, Redden got out there and tried their best. Darling and Kennedy wasted some opportunities. Ryan played a blinder.

Geelong wont beat Richmond because they dont have to. Expect them to come out half-arsed and lose by 6 goals.

Gutted. I wasnt this low when the Hawks killed our top 4 chances in 2019. I just cant believe the sh*thouse dogs did us in.

Whoever's decision it was to rest Nic can f*ck right off. Useless c*nt.
Yeah would not surprise me Geelong know they just win last round and they are top 4. If they tank the game vs Richmond I hope they go straight sets

Good game by the Doggies they deserved the win in the end. Good resilience by WCE, probably one NicNat short of victory I think. Few too many passengers in O'Neill, Ainsworth, and Nelson. Waterman very quiet in the 2nd. Excellent game by Ryan, I enjoyed Ah Chee's grunt work when he got near it but it ultimately never amounts to anything with him other than a turnover or stoppage. If JK didnt try to take the oppo on when he marked it on the HFF then that could've been the difference too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back