Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood@GWS (GIANTS Stadium – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 goal loss against a half strength GWS, the 2019 version of collingwood is disgusting to watch.
Whatever has happened to this club?
C'mon SM. We have a half strength team in as well with Stevo, Elliott, Langdon, beams, Greenwood, Moore out injured, Adams lacking match fitness back for his 1st game in 10 weeks and Howe back for his 1st in 4 weeks. However, there is no excuses for the s*** we have dished up tonight and there is NO excuses whatsoever for our midfield.

Sier has been disappointing again. 12 disposals and 2 clearances after last weeks 15 and 2. We had high hopes for his bullish play but I’m not convinced he’s going to be that player for us. Maybe he hasn’t had the chances in the guts but if he has he’s been underwhelming to say the least.

We're slow and unskilled.

Pendles is still our best midfielder by a mile, none of these young guys look close to going by him.

Well I guess then our premiership window has Closed as fast as it Opened

Sier has been disappointing again. 12 disposals and 2 clearances after last weeks 15 and 2. We had high hopes for his bullish play but I’m not convinced he’s going to be that player for us. Maybe he hasn’t had the chances in the guts but if he has he’s been underwhelming to say the least.

Has to be Dropped. Give Wills a go as he be no worse

Essendon is interested, not sure what we'd want, Parish is unsigned but looks soft to me

He sucks, will not make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else noticed that mihocek is the biggest hog around goals all of a sudden will not hand anything of at any cost will have a shot on goal.

C'mon SM. We have a half strength team in as well with Stevo, Elliott, Langdon, beams, Greenwood, Moore out injured, Adams lacking match fitness back for his 1st game in 10 weeks and Howe back for his 1st in 4 weeks. However, there is no excuses for the s*** we have dished up tonight and there is NO excuses whatsoever for our midfield.
There is no excuse for lack of effort, and there was none in the first 1/4, that is inexcusable

Boy, oh boy.

How wrong was I.

There are several players in this team that must never play again.

There are several players in this team that need to decide whether the deserve to play for this team.

We need a mini clean out. We need a new training ground and medical department. We also need to get someone in to show our guys who to become hard. We’ve become soft.

You look down the bottom of the list and it's players like Mayne Varcoe Appleby Crocker Sier, they're all slow, you can't replace quality with so many slow players

Just because you have a crush on him doesn’t mean his selection wasn’t extremely poor

His selection being wrong and him being to blame for this are two different things.

How is it Appleby’s fault that Buckley is a moron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back