Toast Round 18 = Collingwood 113-67 Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I kind of wish he hadn't potentially fired up Port with his comments after the game today 😬 particularly if he won't be out there..
Bruzzy is probably the only one in our team that I would be ok razzing up the opposition. As long as as he’s playing (not suspended), he’ll fly the flag the way we should.

Bruzzy is probably the only one in our team that I would be ok razzing up the opposition. As long as as he’s playing (not suspended), he’ll fly the flag the way we should.
I'd much prefer our footy do the talking. They don't need any extra motivation after their pitiful effort today and what we did to them in round 2.

Top 10 (Collingwood vs Interstate H&A crowds in Melbourne)

[*] Rd 8 2023 = Collingwood vs Sydney (71,463)
[*] Rd 15 2023 = Collingwood vs Adelaide (65,930)
[*] Rd 9 2013 = Collingwood vs Sydney (65,306)
[*] Rd 21 2007 = Collingwood vs Sydney (63,842)
[*] Rd 13 2012 = Collingwood vs West Coast (62,957)
[*] Rd 19 2003 = Collingwood vs Brisbane Lions (61,868)
[*] Rd 18 2023 = Collingwood vs Fremantle (61,157)
[*] Rd 3 2019 = Collingwood vs West Coast (60,878)
[*] Rd 2 2023 = Collingwood vs Port Adelaide (60,744)
[*] Rd 7 1998 = Collingwood vs Sydney (57,894)

No. They don't need to be the same club to draw from the same heritage. They are FREMANTLE football club. They represent Fremantle.

You are saying that Fremantle with their football pedigree and support transferred from TWO WAFL clubs is somehow as irrelevant as Gold Coast.

That's just patently ludicrous but by all means keep doubling down and explain to me why that is the case.

No. Fremantle Football Club is a franchise from 1994. Check your own Wikipedia page you referenced

As soon as that first tackle was laid I said 's**t. 2 weeks' then there was another. They can't get 1-2 weeks for one and another 1-2 weeks for another one...can they? 😬
No sling actions and nobody’s head hit the ground. I’d be shocked if they get cited.

Seems to happen every season. I might sound a bit paranoid, but we always seem to have a run of tough matches leading into the finals. Whereas some other clubs seem to ease into the finals with 2-3 easy kills. Conspiracy theories.

Tough games are better imo. It keeps you sharper for when it lifts in finals.

I kind of wish he hadn't potentially fired up Port with his comments after the game today 😬 particularly if he won't be out there..
Who cares if he said that, think port should already know we are on top for a reason, we are playing with the attitude of a top side as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares if he said that, think port should already know we are on top for a reason, we are playing with the attitude of a top side as well
We're all entitled to our own opinions though aren't we? When oppo players have said similar stuff about us before a match it's usually backfired for them.

We're all entitled to our own opinions though aren't we? When oppo players have said similar stuff about us before a match it's usually backfired for them.
Yeah sorry I wasn't having a go at you, I just don't think it matters if he says that, he's but saying they are s**t, just we are good

Tough games are better imo. It keeps you sharper for when it lifts in finals.
Easy kills are good if they are against teams you are likely to play in the finals.
If we smash Port again next week they'll be damaged goods.

No. Fremantle Football Club is a franchise from 1994. Check your own Wikipedia page you referenced
I literally typed that out for you in my previous post :drunk:.

Stop dodging... Answer this: How does that mean they don't draw from Fremantle's football heritage and supporter base from the WAFL? Why do you think they got the franchise in the first place? They are basically the same as Port except for the fact they had 2 WAFL teams running around.

I'll put it this way for you. Fremantle has supporters who are in their 90's who have supported a Fremantle team in the WAFL since the 1930/40's and are now passionate Dockers supporters. Are you telling me that has nothing to do with Fremantle being the Fremantle Football club and representing Fremantle and it's football heritage? If it meant nothing they would have been West Coast supporters wouldn't they!

How are Fremantle as irrelevant as Gold Coast? Give me your reasoning.

Bruzzy is a man on a mission.

Port will be worrying about their own backyard next week because they know what's coming for them.
I sincerely hope Hinkley's cockiness of resting so many players this week and how that panned out has totally stuffed up their momentum for next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back