Preview AFL Round 22 - Geelong v Western Bulldogs, Simonds Stadium, 1:10PM Sunday 26 August

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the boys were watching the GC game tonight. Lets not start thinking about the Sydney game a week too early boys. A game has to won , and an opponent has to be beaten. Nothing is ever 100% certain and we must go out tomorrow and make sure the Dogs know very early there will be no upset win

Agreed.

Need to start well and play four quarters unlike last week.

Don't give them a chance.

The guy whose gig he's taken Simpkin was BOG in the two's today, again! coming off a 9 poss last qtr verses the Saints, lets hope Varcoe brings something to the table besides hype tomorrow!

Simpkin was unlucky.

Hopefully he survives the cut at the end of the year because he can play.

Not just Simpkin though, all our Rookies are showing something. Unfortunately we cant keep them all (or senior list them all) so i reckon there is going to be someone hard done by

Not just Simpkin though, all our Rookies are showing something. Unfortunately we cant keep them all (or senior list them all) so i reckon there is going to be someone hard done by

Agree.

Agreed.

Need to start well and play four quarters unlike last week.

Don't give them a chance.
Carlton's loss guarantees our top 8 finish now no matter what we do in the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back