Game Day Rd3 Geelong V Gold Coast Sun Apr 02 2:10pm Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe the first and last time I watch the presser

Honestly pointless, you won't get anything from it.
It's become entirely like politicans, they trot out key phrases and sayings that have all but no bearing on the actual message from inside the walls of the club.
That's competition wide too.

Weird comment. Round 1 is round 1. Got nothing to do with the disgrace of the last two weeks.

The point is every result matters and it's bizarre people that were being performatively "indifferent" to whether we won or lost the game. The result today's result is so damaging to our season is precisely because we have already dropped two games. If we'd managed to grind out a win against the Pies and then lost to the Blues and the Suns, it would have been bad, but 1-2 is a lot easier to recover from than 0-3.

Bad Day Falling GIF by Buyout Footage

GO here

GO Catters

Honestly pointless, you won't get anything from it.
It's become entirely like politicans, they trot out key phrases and sayings that have all but no bearing on the actual message from inside the walls of the club.
That's competition wide too.
Exactly

I know that some would love to see Scott come out and rip the team to shreds during a press conference, but realistically, how often does that achieve the apparent desired result of the team magically turning things around & suddenly being unbeatable

I have no doubt there'll be some strong words said, but they'll be said behind closed doors, and I'd want to see that from the playing group also

We've now got another decent break until Easter Monday, so would be an ideal time for the squad to get together and get on the same page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back