Preview Rd3 Geelong V Gold Coast Sun Apr 02 2:10pm Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have named him as an emerg in case he is needed if he gets up- it shows everyone he's unlikely to play, and that we want to manage him.
It's not a big deal. We did it all year in 22.
The hilarious part of this is my raising that I think we have a silly approach to naming 'managed' players equates for some here to concluding that I must think 'it's a big deal'.

It's not that I think it's a big deal; I simply think it's foolish and 'half smart'.

Somehow it now appears to be the case that you can't post a contrary position to others here about some issues without people believing you imagine it's a big deal. As much as some would like to believe I'm having conniptions about it all, it's simply not the case, I'm afraid.

I am with you other than maybe Rohan as sub and Kolo limited time in VFL? Maybe?
From memory we have played Kolo before as a sub.
I said in a previous post I want Whyte to be the sub but I think they will go with Kolo.
Rohan looked absolutely cooked and sore last week, I think they give him a week off tbh

The hilarious part of this is my raising that I think we have a silly approach to naming 'managed' players equates for some here to concluding that I must think 'it's a big deal'.

It's not that I think it's a big deal; I simply think it's foolish and 'half smart'.

Somehow it now appears to be the case that you can't post a contrary position to others here about some issues without people believing you imagine it's a big deal. As much as some would like to believe I'm having conniptions about it all, it's simply not the case, I'm afraid.
Don't be afraid.

Last edited:

Will you be happy when we replace him with a similar mature aged D grade backup ruck? 😂😂
I will be happier with almost any other option.

He is Hamish McIntosh mkII.

Double game day

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back