2nds AFL Under 18 Academy vs Port Adelaide - Trial Match 3 @ Mt Barker

Remove this Banner Ad

Georgiades just needs to scrap his current routine. It isn't working for him. Needs to start from scratch and try sometin different. Even going around the corner for a while a la H.McKay night help him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not great signs unfortunately. Other than Lord, there's nothing remotely pleasing about the 20 or so minutes I've watched.
Sinn is out there watching the play from the outskirts of the packs, refusing to match up on his direct opponent until it's already late. Burgoyne is similarly lazy defensively. Georgiades is hardly recognisable as an AFL listed player. We have Jackson as the only AFL-listed centre-square mid (other than the rucks).
It's a really average SANFL squad which tells us that we have inadequate depth across our list.

Development or recruiting?

Kicking skills are ******* embarassing. Barkla can't kick 10m to a target.

If you can't do that you can * off. You shouldn't be on an AFL list.

You'd expect Hayes to be dominating this game but he's just such a plodder. Dante and Lord looking pretty good and Pasini is straight lining the ball showing some improvement.

E
Georgiades just needs to scrap his current routine. It isn't working for him. Needs to start from scratch and try sometin different. Even going around the corner for a while a la H.McKay night help him
Everyone was banging on how good his kicking style was last year….. he needs a psychologist

Not great signs unfortunately. Other than Lord, there's nothing remotely pleasing about the 20 or so minutes I've watched.
Sinn is out there watching the play from the outskirts of the packs, refusing to match up on his direct opponent until it's already late. Burgoyne is similarly lazy defensively. Georgiades is hardly recognisable as an AFL listed player. We have Jackson as the only AFL-listed centre-square mid (other than the rucks).
It's a really average SANFL squad which tells us that we have inadequate depth across our list.

Development or recruiting?
Thought Francou showed a few signs PJ but I’m probably clutching at straws a bit.
I agree with your thoughts on sinn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back