CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Can we make it 3 in a row!

15578768_10154794601033334_5183373219245332126_n.jpg

C4--IXYVMAA2Y3e.jpg

We were a bit fumbly today - we'd need to work on that a bit. Or we can just get Davey to steam roll through half the Adelaide side. Wonder if she'll get the job on Sarah Perkins?

Probably the only player we have that can match Perkins physically in size and speed/athleticism.
Perkins is surprisingly agile for her size...has some serious twinkle toes and a side step in her game.
And she's dangerous because she can kick goals from 45m out which most other players can't.

But maybe we'll use someone like Hardiman on her and try to use Davey more aggressively for rebound.

Probably the only player we have that can match Perkins physically in size and speed/athleticism.
Perkins is surprisingly agile for her size...has some serious twinkle toes and a side step in her game.
And she's dangerous because she can kick goals from 45m out which most other players can't.

But maybe we'll use someone like Hardiman on her and try to use Davey more aggressively for rebound.
Hardiman would be my choice. She is an absolute rock in defence.

Liked Exons game today...

Reckon Vez might kick a bag, Arnell was quiet, watch her rebound

Blues by 10 points
Exon is my favourite player. Her attack on the footy and the opposition is first class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ATTENTION SOUTH AUSTRALIANS

I am getting a private message conversation happening for anyone interested is meeting up at the ground to watch the game together with their families/friends/whoever/nobody else.

Tag/quote me and let me know if you're keen and I'll add you in so we can come up with a plan.

Cheers. As you were.

Looking forward to this one already.

It is only early but this looks to be a clash of the two best teams in the competition and a possible (very) early grand final preview.

Adelaide I think have looked the better of the two sides - not by much - and this match will tell us a hell of a lot about where we're at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back