Autopsy After a slow start a swarm of Swans crush Carlton by 52.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think we had a single non-performer out there tonight. Which was especially rewarding as I am heading off to Europe until late July and I am going to miss watching this awesome group of footballers live.

I have a strong feeling that, after a few "close but no cigar" efforts, John Longmire is about to produce his coaching masterpiece.
Nice. I'm off to Europe and Morocco next week. Enjoy. Miss the Crows game here in SA, but I'll live.

Here's hoping we keep it going. Want Rampe, Lloyd, Cunners, Fox to get a flag especially.

Warner best on ground
Heeney 2 brownlow votes
A thousand people turned away as the ground was full
Lid is fully off

we had several great performances tonight
grundy, mclean, blakey, rowbottom, melican were outstanding ... gulden, wicks, cunningham, mcinerney, jordon all played well, papley was better, i thought florent was way better than the gameday thread suggested, francis was solid, amartey continues to improve, and even an out-of-touch mcdonald contributed ...
yes, warner/heeney or heeney/warner for votes but this is a really, really good side
and they can stick their injury whinges, we gave them a four-goal start and held them to four goals after quarter time
we conceded 33 points in the first quarter and 32 after that ... they weren't missing that many game-changing players, and they were dismantled and outclassed
this was very much a statement win

Chief way to rub salt in the wound pres, notifying me of the oppo autopsy after a 10 goal pumping
Go and look at the thread that tells you how to unwatch the board. Go there. Now. Don't tag me.

Go and look at the thread that tells you how to unwatch the board. Go there. Now. Don't tag me.

How do I stop getting the NRL tipping reminders? You told us to alter settings but I have and I still get them. Fix please.

I have no idea it was literally a 1 liner from Lyon and thats it.
Bumps a player off the ball, VFL footage not great so you can’t see point of contact but broke the platers jaw apparently. Might get weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back