Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FWIW and to clear the record, Ben Amarfio was involved in the process. He supported Sonja and Paul but he 100% knew.

Some kudos needs to go his way. Now as to his future Iā€™m none the wiser but he played a part in landing Clarko and he deserves some recognition.

FWIW and to clear the record, Ben Amarfio was involved in the process. He supported Sonja and Paul but he 100% knew.

Some kudos needs to go his way. Now as to his future Iā€™m none the wiser but he played a part in landing Clarko and he deserves some recognition.
Heā€™s not going anywhereā€¦..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a supporter of a club that has also been kicked around for years before finally sticking it up 'em, a massive congrats in getting Clarko and beating out those smug Bomber flogs. Love it, love it, love it!

Hope you bounce back up the ladder ASAP. Enjoy the ride, it'll be bloody exciting. Hell, I think I'll even buy a North membership along with my Dogs membership next year.

F me. I never thought I could be so happy after a 2 win season and bottom place. This feels like a premiership. Unbelievable šŸ¤

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
My Broncos supporting colleagues here even are onto the headline, and asked me how big a deal is that....."best news in 23 years", no disrespect to Drewie and Frank the Tank, probably my all time favourite victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back