Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to intrude.

Having read threads throughout the year (i like to get a sense of clubs sentiment at different times)....the rollercoaster for you in the past week has been embodied in this thread.

With everything that's gone on in the past few years, there are 2 key moments this year for you.
Sonja joining.
now this.

I sincerely hope this signing provides FD stability and at the very very worst, he will set the club on the right path to be successful.
Getting things right on field always starts with off field.

I remember going to Friday night North games in the '90s with a mate and i bemoaned back then that North ran the club like a business, whilst we (pies) ran ours like a suburban footy club.
Sonja has provided stability and a calm influence.

That is a big part in climbing off the canvas.

Enjoy the ride and i think every non north supporter worth anything would enjoy seeing you rebound!!

Congratulations guys.

You landed the best coach in the caper and you've managed to utterly humiliate a bunch of arrogant campaigners in the process.

To all our Carlton, Collingwood, Richmond and a shout out to our Hawthorn buddy's......
" YOU ARE WELCOME " ❤❤❤❤

Everyone when this thread finally finishes and we all have to say goodbye

goodbye GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Won’t go to North while Amafio is there”

Again.

Eat s**t campaigners.

They had no idea what they were talking about

This needs to be restated 1000% times.

Amarfio is safe.

It’s my birthday and I’ll cry if I want too!
I regret to inform you that your bouquet of canceled bombers memberships has exceeded the acceptable weight limit and has been left with the essendon board, you need to collect them individually from different members. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back