Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so this person needed more time?

I don’t know if that factors in legal costs for all involved with ‘more time’?

Is that a personal preference to cope with the situation?

When you’ve accused other people, there perception of an ideal time frame might just be a little different to yours..

Finally, if work place are doing an investigation doesn’t this help her cause?

That response from the solicitor is hilarious - it is also the first domino collapsing. I love how he talks about anonymity - and how it’s not being protected. Ok then champ let’s just make stuff up and throw mud - name the party you’re throwing mud at and that’s ok. These guys I’m sure have had issues which I hope get addressed - but they have embarked on a witch hunt behind a veil of secrecy and now when it appears they may have to actually back up their allegations they run for the hills.
As I’ve said all along this is a stitch up and this statement makes it likely this whole process will now fall over as I can’t see the other parties participating either. Surely that’s not what they wanted. As such I just can’t work out what their agenda has been in this from day 1.

That response from the solicitor is hilarious - it is also the first domino collapsing. I love how he talks about anonymity - and how it’s not being protected. Ok then champ let’s just make stuff up and throw mud - name the party you’re throwing mud at and that’s ok. These guys I’m sure have had issues which I hope get addressed - but they have embarked on a witch hunt behind a veil of secrecy and now when it appears they may have to actually back up their allegations they run for the hills.
As I’ve said all along this is a stitch up and this statement makes it likely this whole process will now fall over as I can’t see the other parties participating either. Surely that’s not what they wanted. As such I just can’t work out what their agenda has been in this from day 1.
Here here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so this person needed more time?

I don’t know if that factors in legal costs for all involved with ‘more time’?

Is that a personal preference to cope with the situation?

When you’ve accused other people, there perception of an ideal time frame might just be a little different to yours..

Finally, if work place are doing an investigation doesn’t this help her cause?
Their website on their human rights work is interesting: HumanRights | My Site

Seems like they have been active in a number of important social issues but it is also clear that they have a significant political slant which drives them.

Also, what is with this statement "Animal rights (let’s not be pedantic, they’re mostly better than humans)"

I just don't see what can be achieved by the enquiry now if the aggrieved won't participate.

The way I see it is that if they’re unwilling to participate it smells. It’s on them to prove it, not the other way around.

Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing in this country isn’t it?

Herald Sun article claiming a second party also not willing to participate. If this goes the way I think then old Rusty better get a lawyer and Amy and her friends are going to need to front up in court. I understand her pain but can you just refuse to participate if it goes to court. I think not. The accusers might think they are doing the right thing but they are ignoring possible outcomes from slandering 3 people who had no right of reply at the time.

Yeah isn't the first time I've seen this, happened to me. People thought they could say whatever they felt, and I wouldn't have the opportunity to defend against their specific allegations.

One accusation was I did an obscene gesture behind her back, she didn't see it, but she was reliably informed by someone who had an axe to grind against me. I asked when did this happened as in what month, not day. Stated it happened in January. I was on sick leave, been off since early December and didn't return until late March.

I am now very wary of anyone making claims of any sort and not willing to back it up. Imagine being able to say whatever you wanted and being able to remain anonymous or even worse think that you can remain anonymous.

Absolutely ridiculous.

It’s the most damning allegation off the table for AFL investigation.

I wonder if the rest of the Egan report and the Jackson article are going to unravel and turn out to be nothing more than unsubstantiated allegations that nobody will be prepared to be questioned on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back